Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Chaos buff?

MrTTGMrTTG Posts: 22Registered Users
I mean what else can i say? Chaos Invasion is weak, the roster is probably the smallest in the game!
MAKE CHAOS GREAT AGAIN

Comments

• MoebabybluesMoebabyblues Posts: 54Registered Users
    Smaller then Bretonnia? 3 waves of 15 stacks on legendary is fine for me I just wished the actually behaved like the spawn of chaos instead of gunning for the player ignoring everyone else. Almost seems, idk, planned? Not chaotic? More like:

MAKE CHAOS CHAOTIC AGAIN
  • for_bretonniafor_bretonnia Posts: 1,616Registered Users
    there's no reason why chaos shouldn't be able to have nice things.

their stuff is so slow, and so easy to kite, by rights chosen and chaos warriors should have like.... a platinum shield with a 100% block chance.

chaos knights should get nice things to. They are the definition of expensive cav that gets thrashed by less expensive cav.
  • ArsenicArsenic Posts: 4,719Registered Users
    A lot of stuff is being held back for Game 3. There's already concept art for Galrauch out, and what looks remarkably like a Horror of Tzeench in silhouette in one photo.

Until then generic Chaos is the best we can hope for. Which is a big part of why the Chaos invasion is such a chore, there's very little variety in it's armies, and it gives the impression of fighting the same battle ad infinitum.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,137Registered Users
    The smallest roster in the game is Beastmen sir. However, indeed, both of them need upgrade in game3.
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• Charles555ncCharles555nc Junior Member Posts: 220Registered Users
    Im not happy with the Skaven and the strength of their ranged/melee ( artillery is fine ), but I agree, I want old world factions like Greenskins, Chaos, Beastmen to get more units. Some factions need a flying a unit for example, badly.
  • mothyreladygnemothyreladygne Posts: 82Registered Users
    edited November 2017
    Should you post it in the balancing discussion?

Yes, they are discounted high elves, (even high elves infantry are stronger and faster, stronger thanks to their martial passive)

This is a game 1 issue, but CA is too afraid to buff them , without realizing that they are slow as sloths with horrible range capability and only good (not great) at infantry combat

Frankly they are the weakest faction in the game, which I can held three stacks waves of them consisted of chaos knights, chaos warriors, some hell cannon and chosen with a unit of queek and plague monks alone (I lost the recording though)