Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

another hint for itza as new LL starting position and more

blaatblaat Junior MemberPosts: 3,060Registered Users
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
this modder discovered that a few settlements have an unique textures
altdorf
black_crag
castle_drakenhof
couronne
eight_peaks
hellpit troth the unclean?
hexoatl
itza lord kroak/the prophet of sothek?
karaz_a_karak
khemri
?
lahmia
neffereta?
lothern
kislev kislev as a faction?
miragliano DOW/TEB?
naggarond
skavenblight tanquol?

all credits go to the modder here
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205510039

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 10,134Registered Users
    Source? Link? Pictures?
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,559Registered Users

Source? Link? Pictures?

I'd like to know as well as I only know of the Altdorf mod that lets it have a unique appearance on campaign map.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• blaatblaat Junior Member Posts: 3,060Registered Users
    actual content added
    sorry for the misclick guys

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

To show an example of what the modder could do with the unique settlement stuff

So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

that is not what I mean
    the fact that some cities have uniques stuff could mean new LL will start here

snip

blaat said:

that is not what I mean
    the fact that some cities have uniques stuff could mean new LL will start here
    I know but it's also what CA could do with it if a Modder can do that.

• baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    This is not what you think. He just listed the cities that are currently on Victory Conditions and they are "Unique" because they get a whole garrison. That's not a hint on Itza (we already know that we get a Lizard starting here very "soon")

The aesthetics added in the mod are already in the game, but Miragliano still look like an Imperial City and the modder aim is to let it have a less similarity to the Empire Cities.
    What is good about the mod is the modder skill for creating a new Altdorf with what he had in the first place.

This is not what you think. He just listed the cities that are currently on Victory Conditions and they are "Unique" because they get a whole garrison. That's not a hint on Itza (we already know that we get a Lizard starting here very "soon")

The aesthetics added in the mod are already in the game, but Miragliano still look like an Imperial City and the modder aim is to let it have a less similarity to the Empire Cities.
    What is good about the mod is the modder skill for creating a new Altdorf with what he had in the first place.

ah well instesting that skavenblight and hell pit and lamia are in the same boat as the other cities that are faction capitals for WE like black crag ect ect

they give 10% income on all buildings faction wide have special garrison ect ect

is that also not a hint?

snip

• baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    blaat said:

ah well instesting that skavenblight and hell pit and lamia are in the same boat as the other cities that are faction capitals for WE like black crag ect ect

they give 10% income on all buildings faction wide have special garrison ect ect

is that also not a hint?
    What I'm saying is that we already know they are the place for future factions and LLs, but I'm writing about aesthetics of the cities. Also, Whelan said in the streams that new major cities for victory conditions will be added in ME.
    In fact, Norsca got the same treatment as CA can change settlement slot at a whim.

blaat said:

is that also not a hint?
    What I'm saying is that we already know they are the place for future factions and LLs, but I'm writing about aesthetics of the cities. Also, Whelan said in the streams that new major cities for victory conditions will be added in ME.
    In fact, Norsca got the same treatment as CA can change settlement slot at a whim.
    now am even more confused LOL

snip