This is Beastmen feedback for Replisal Update. I think their change is still low and doesn't on a par with other races. These is the change that I hope to see in the future.
If he doesn't has Legendary Items and [Bestial Cunning] skill, he won't different from normal Beastlord at all. His trait also a little too.
- Give him new skill tree like Karl Franz and the others.
- Give his army new bonus [Reduce 10% Bestigor Upkeep] and buff old bonus to [Reduce 10% Bestigor Recruitment Cost]
Malagor is strong now. However his campaign trait is very weak. While Teclis can recruit +5 Mage level, he can recruit +1 Bray Shaman level. His new diplomatic trait also not benefit because Beastmen diplomatic penalty.
- Increase his army Bray Shaman recruit bonus to +2 level (factionwide).
- Made his diplomatic actions with other Beastmen tribes doesn't have penalty.
- Change his starting unit from Ungor Spearmen(Shield) to Gor Herd(Shield) and Giant to Cygor.
Morghur is fine but I would be happy if see him get new ability instead of reduce summon number.
- Give him small area [Damaging Aura] ability. Maybe 20-30m around himself.
I still think horde faction shouldn't have 3 turns recruitment time. No one recruit them and made Khazrak trait look more useless.
- Reduce recruitment time to 2 turns.
- Add blocking animation to all shield units. Except Gor Herd(Shield), other shield units still stand dull when be fired by missile.
- Fix Brayherd to not summon Ungor special forces. Brayherd should be mix from entire roster.
- Fix bugs. Especially Brayherd stances bugs. They use Underway instead of Beastpath and never use Encampment even once.
- AI Beastmen in Hard, Very Hard and Legendary mode should get Bestial Rage bonus. I never see them summon Brayherd at all.
- Beastmen (and Chaos) need Military Access choice in diplomatic menu.
Hope these could be help.