Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Let's talk about Neferata...

1235»

Comments

• mw51630mw51630 Member Registered Users Posts: 2,165
    Love the hat. It's weird and unique. The other designs or so generic.
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,885
    vizaresh said:

Red_Dox said:

To bring it up one last time thanks to todays information,

So it should be pretty safe to assume that Neferata will also not be like some artworks with her halfnaked appearance, or worse, her old witch model.

She will with a 90% certainity, if she ever comes to the game, look like her latest miniature (same as Arkhan)

without the horrible Endtimes mount of course.

-----Red Dox

I actually really like the model with the hat same as the mount.
    the main reason I don't think will be getting Neferata is because of Khalidas starting position.
    She is in an other continent than Neferata.
    Yeah, in Vortex campaign. In ME that part of the world is missing, so Khalida has to be shuffeled around and...oh look, for ME they included Lybaras (her city) and Lahmia (the old home Neferata wants to see in former glory).
    If we kno would assume that some day Neferata will be patched in, even on Vortex, she might run around the Vampire Coast near enough for Khalida. While on ME she could spawn in the Silver Pinnacle and then conquer her way down to Lahmia (which could be a goal similir hot to the K8P LLs want that province).

------Red Dox
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 8,403
    If we get a Boris Todbringer/Red Duke type character unlock Nagash or Neferata make the most sense.
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    edited December 2017
    But I would like to play Neferata as a LL in ME. Boris treatment would be such a disgrace for the first born of the vampires. Besides, she can cut Boris in half with her little finger. She should get more attention.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,885
    OdTengri said:

If we get a Boris Todbringer/Red Duke type character unlock Nagash or Neferata make the most sense.

Because it helped Boris & Red Duke so much to be some part time joke, eternaly waiting to become a full fleshed LL (Boris was July 2016...). Thanks, but no thanks. I would rather have no "secret char" then throw another potential LL in that Limbo.

-----Red Dox
  • OdTengriOdTengri Registered Users Posts: 8,403
    Red_Dox said:

OdTengri said:

Because it helped Boris & Red Duke so much to be some part time joke, eternaly waiting to become a full fleshed LL (Boris was July 2016...). Thanks, but no thanks. I would rather have no "secret char" then throw another potential LL in that Limbo.

-----Red Dox
    I don't blame you, that said I wouldn't want a Nagash campaign.
  • vizareshvizaresh Registered Users Posts: 225
    Red_Dox said:

vizaresh said:

Red_Dox said:

So it should be pretty safe to assume that Neferata will also not be like some artworks with her halfnaked appearance, or worse, her old witch model.

She will with a 90% certainity, if she ever comes to the game, look like her latest miniature (same as Arkhan)

-----Red Dox

I actually really like the model with the hat same as the mount.
    the main reason I don't think will be getting Neferata is because of Khalidas starting position.
    She is in an other continent than Neferata.
    Yeah, in Vortex campaign. In ME that part of the world is missing, so Khalida has to be shuffeled around and...oh look, for ME they included Lybaras (her city) and Lahmia (the old home Neferata wants to see in former glory).
    If we kno would assume that some day Neferata will be patched in, even on Vortex, she might run around the Vampire Coast near enough for Khalida. While on ME she could spawn in the Silver Pinnacle and then conquer her way down to Lahmia (which could be a goal similir hot to the K8P LLs want that province).

------Red Dox
    I didn't know that...
    Well I really hope we get her.
  • Lord_XelosLord_Xelos Registered Users Posts: 1,806
    In ME I'd see Neferata in Silver Pinnacle. In Vortex I don't see her at all as that would mean making VC playable in Vortex, inventing Vortex objectives for them etc. Ain't gonna happen, even though I'd love it to happen.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,440
    Red_Dox said:

Arkhan as a TK LL (booo!) has the appearance we saw on his latest miniature.

instead of his very old model

Also CA had used a variant of an famous badass boast of Settra from the End Times, "we do not serve! we rule!", and that's after Fay Enchantress was clearly saying the true name of the Lady of the Lake, Lileath, also an revelation from the End Times, so it's clear that CA can use things from the End Times, when it's fit. Having the updated model of Arkhan from the End Times make sense, and the same goes for Neferata.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,701
    Tayvar said:

Red_Dox said:

Arkhan as a TK LL (booo!) has the appearance we saw on his latest miniature.

instead of his very old model

Also CA had used a variant of an famous badass boast of Settra from the End Times, "we do not serve! we rule!", and that's after Fay Enchantress was clearly saying the true name of the Lady of the Lake, Lileath, also an revelation from the End Times, so it's clear that CA can use things from the End Times, when it's fit. Having the updated model of Arkhan from the End Times make sense, and the same goes for Neferata.
    TBF, the boast doesn't have anything to say... it's just to much meme to not include it :tongue:
    The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,232
    Wow arkhans old model was cool.
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,050
    edited September 2021
    I want to see Neferata with untied hair just like in 2nd picture.

CA is staying away from those female models with untied hair just like Katarin and Daemonettes

Hope it won't be the case for Neferata to be made with End Times model

*just my opinion
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,497
    What's that new trend of pointlessly necroposting threads ?

Neodeinos said:

To avoid spamming threads that talks about the same matter.
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I know some people laugh at me, but just got to say it okay!!!! I strongly prefer her Elvira like look from the old model. The End Times one has that huge boney hat that looks awkward.
    jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

Necroposting is against the rules though.

Jote191 said:

I know some people laugh at me, but just got to say it okay!!!! I strongly prefer her Elvira like look from the old model. The End Times one has that huge boney hat that looks awkward.

I feel you, hard to say no to a goth lady.

Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

There is search button though.
    Better removed the search button so people will make dozens of thread that talks about the same matter then
    jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

Better removed the search button so people will make dozens of thread that talks about the same matter then
    Are you seriously using the existence of the search button as an excuse to necropost ?

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 35,580
    Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

Are you seriously using the existence of the search button as an excuse to necropost ?
    I am not commenting on moderator actions. However you're right in that necro bumping is explicitly against the forum terms and conditions.

Especially when Jamreal appears to be necro bumping for the sake of necro bumping.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu usurper, pog wog warrior, poggers patroller

edited September 2021
    Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

jamreal18 said:

Neodeinos said:

So shall I copy paste the thread to make new one?

What is the purpose of search button then?
  • busbee247busbee247 Registered Users Posts: 1,307
    starting in the silver pinnacle makes more sense, let her and khalida fight over lahmia
  • ErathilErathil Registered Users Posts: 1,367
    Neferata and her Lahmian Coven are one of my most wanted lords going into game three. That said, I kinda hope we get a version of her without the giant hat.
    Erathil said:

Neferata and her Lahmian Coven are one of my most wanted lords going into game three. That said, I kinda hope we get a version of her without the giant hat.

Strongly Agree!

That giant hat feels like End Times.
  • PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Forlì, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 3,048
    Erathil said:

I hope there will be the option of bringing her head to Khalida.
This discussion has been closed.