Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Inspiron 7577

Stud4lifeStud4life Registered Users Posts: 4
Would the inspiron by Dell 7577 be a good laptop for Warhammer 2 y'all think if not please can I have some suggestions on a good laptop for it???

Comments

• IchonIchon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,688
    The i7-7700 with GTX 1060 6gbs would definitely play Warhammer 2 on mostly high/ultra settings but I would avoid the i7-7300 GTX 1050 as you might be a tad disappointed for the price you are paying.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • Stud4lifeStud4life Registered Users Posts: 4
    Alright thx so I should upgrade my processor on the Dell then I'll be good?
  • IchonIchon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,688
    It will play on all versions but noticeably faster turn times on ME map with faster CPU and large battles will lag alot less. If you never intend to plug in a larger monitor and will only play on the laptop screen the difference between medium and high settings probably is not worth the extra cost but if you think you'll use a larger screen or have very good eyes and little patience for +20 seconds each end turn then pay a bit more to get the i7-7700.

Personally I'm not fond of Dell and there are some gaming laptops that offer a bit more for the price but that price is fair enough at present. Biggest thing I would look for is a larger SSD so you can put more than 1 game on it.
    YouTube, it takes over your mind and guides you to strange places like tutorials on how to talk to a giraffe.
  • Stud4lifeStud4life Registered Users Posts: 4
    Alright so for around 1300 or lower what gaming laptop would be best fit for Warhammer 2 you think???