Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please stop with this unloreful nonsense

MasterElricMasterElric Registered Users Posts: 55
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
It's not much time that i'm here and i see threads of people asking for birdnuns, kislevite saints and other crap of this kind.
It's these people's fault if warhammer fantasy is dead, because of people like you who wanted to upset the lore, to put in it every crap that you have seen in comic book, manga or movies.
It's for people like you that we had that crap that was The end times, and now the **** that is Age of Sigmar.
It's for people like you that warhammer lost his appeal and nature to become a game for kids who like manga and exaggerated things ( as first thing stormfiends and then all the age of sigmar stuff). Please don't make CA to denaturalize even TWW which is the last thing that remains to us old fans of the warhammer fantasy series.
And for you who want to destroy the lore that make warhammer what it is, make me the favour to go back watching your **** anime or playing age of sigmar with your beloved overdesigned units, that look like action figure, and idiotic lore.
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• EarlybirdEarlybird Registered Users Posts: 592
    Please calm down you are eructing.

Middenland or riot.
  • NemotheelfNemotheelf Registered Users Posts: 752
    CA has already done this with Bretonnia and to a lesser degree, the Dark Elves, in regards to unit selection. Lore always takes a backseat for the game to work properly.
  • TheChocolateJesusTheChocolateJesus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    It's literally just one guy who keeps trolling whenever his ban expires. Once he gets banned again you won't see any more of these threads. This thread in of itself is pretty cringy, too...so.
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.
  • ZerglesZergles Member Registered Users Posts: 3,014
    edited January 2018
    Do you know what "getting trolled" is?

Because you got trolled. Hard.

Brand new salt mine opened for business.

• baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,202
    That's not the problem boy, WH was killed by the Old GW, which had an habit of only giving 40k love. If the NEW GW of this year was there when WH Fantasy was still in the fray, thing would have gone very different.
    Idea for new factions were written over the years (just see the published Arabyan Characters sketches made by GW artists) but Fantasy was low selling compared to 40k, had copyright issues with many other products and also have a little community...
    You have to consider that is not wrong to have a TT army that represents what GW wrote in lore lines, same goes for Total War.

The problem is breaking the lore with things that have no sense like ANGEL INQUISITORS that have no place in WH everywhere from a certain spamming person.
    The Cathayan Bannermen, instead is realistic, because along samurai and ashigaru where the only far east factions units that were officially described in lore and rules, so people at least can discuss it in a civilized way.

Anything that is only taken improperly from other games or just extrapolated badly from the lore is absurd as you said. Anime is not a fault. Madness is.
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Registered Users Posts: 4,416
    edited January 2018

It's not much time that i'm here and i see threads of people asking for birdnuns, kislevite saints and other crap of this kind.
    It's these people's fault if warhammer fantasy is dead, because of people like you who wanted to upset the lore, to put in it every crap that you have seen in comic book, manga or movies.
    It's for people like you that we had that crap that was The end times, and now the **** that is Age of Sigmar.
    It's for people like you that warhammer lost his appeal and nature to become a game for kids who like manga and exaggerated things ( as first thing stormvermin and then all the age of sigmar stuff). Please don't make CA to denaturalize even TWW which is the last thing that remains to us old fans of the warhammer fantasy series.
    And for you who want to destroy the lore that make warhammer what it is, make me the favour to go back watching your **** anime or playing age of sigmar with your beloved overdesigned units, that look like action figure, and idiotic lore.

Calm down pls... it seem you just cant accept that GW bad enough of Fantasy and killed it.

Stop blaming everyone for the things you find problem, god
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on

• Wargol5Wargol5 Registered Users Posts: 1,297

I hope for your heart you don't behave like that every time Equix go equixing lol
  • NeverBackDownNeverBackDown Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,838

CA has already done this with Bretonnia and to a lesser degree, the Dark Elves, in regards to unit selection. Lore always takes a backseat for the game to work properly.

No they did not.

GW has to have a seal of approval before anything goes into the game. So if GW approves then it's not unloreful. Get off the high horse.
  • MasterElricMasterElric Registered Users Posts: 55
    edited January 2018
    Sorry, bacause of the rage i wrote stormvermin instead of stormfiend. I've even forgot the name of that horrible and nonsense unit.
  • GalenHHHGalenHHH Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,233

No they did not.

GW has to have a seal of approval before anything goes into the game. So if GW approves then it's not unloreful. Get off the high horse.
    Psst...in case you didnt notice...GW killed fantasy.
  • GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,041

No they did not.

Where's your written notice from the developer saying so.
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game

Sorry, bacause of the rage i wrote stormvermin instead of stormfiend. I've even forgot the name of that horrible and nonsense unit.

Calm down @MasterElric , soon this thing will end when the mods will read about this spamming madness. The forum is a nice place where people discuss in a civilized way. It happened this summer too and soon it will be over.
  • JestamaneJestamane Registered Users Posts: 161
    Lol? I thought he was joking at first... But you need to calm down my friend. its a game. No way will it ever be 100% lore, CA has been doing great so far. You gotta grow up bro.
  • NeverBackDownNeverBackDown Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,838

No they did not.

If you have even paid attention from the beginning you would know this is true from multiple times it was stated. Not even going to bother to dig through the forums for you.

Either way the comment about Bretonnia is dumb. It was approved and put in the game. It's not unloreful in anyway even if you read a wiki you could find mentions of rare units.
    Jestamane said:

Lol? I thought he was joking at first... But you need to calm down my friend. its a game. No way will it ever be 100% lore, CA has been doing great so far. You gotta grow up bro.

He has been trolled too hard and he lost his mind as us in July. We don't have to despise him, he is just a victim.
    He just said he felt sorry. Good boy.
    edited January 2018

No they did not.

If you have even paid attention from the beginning you would know this is true from multiple times it was stated. Not even going to bother to dig through the forums for you.

Either way the comment about Bretonnia is dumb. It was approved and put in the game. It's not unloreful in anyway even if you read a wiki you could find mentions of rare units.
    No proof. Lol, what a waste of time. Shut down quick.

If it was stated so much surely you could find it. Unless that's just too hard for you. :lol:

Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Let the Games Begin!
  • Patrickfinzi0904Patrickfinzi0904 Registered Users Posts: 383
    Though i didnt like that warhammer fantasy ended.

The end times were awesome.
  • MasterElricMasterElric Registered Users Posts: 55
    Bazinga!

Also GingerRoeBro and Equix are the same person.
    Haven't you notice that after a period of total silence by the side of the two users, when Equix pop up also GingerRoeBro returns?
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIRegistered Users Posts: 7,162

No they did not.

What about this is abusive?
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100

Bazinga!

Haven't you notice that after a period of total silence by the side of the two users, when Equix pop up also GingerRoeBro returns?

Yeah we know, he use this "technique" to make more flags, while his posts usually collect more than twenty flags at time. In the original "Araby or Pirate" campaign pool it became obvious. Also, the most funny things. He did not even accept the results...
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,629
    Thank Tzeentch for the return of his mightiest lord of trolling. He’s done good this time
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIRegistered Users Posts: 7,162

Bazinga!

Interesting hypothesis.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100

Bazinga!

lol, i remember yall'd say that me and the guy who didn't want araby was the same.

i can promise I am far too lazy to use 2 usernames. I just think it's dumb that the second some guy pops up that people don't agree with they just spam abuse or spam on all his stuff.

Then you've got literal people who just spout non-sense without any proof what-so-ever. If they claim something, I'd at least like proof.

I think that opinion in top post is not agreeable for me as it means less possible races such as norsca even if they took away from woc roster to make them, it's still fun to play em.

Let the Games Begin!
    MrJade said:

Bazinga!

Interesting hypothesis.
    In an earlier thread a few months ago I had posted the same idea, it’s almost certainly true, but guess we’ll never know,

Bazinga!

Yeah we know, he use this "technique" to make more flags, while his posts usually collect more than twenty flags at time. In the original "Araby or Pirate" campaign pool it became obvious. Also, the most funny things. He did not even accept the results...
    I don't remember results, because I wasn't banned.

Let the Games Begin!
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,670

Bazinga!

Equix has already tried this it was shown when he got banned the other was banned with him as he started double flagging people so it was very obvious.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

Bazinga!

Equix has already tried this it was shown when he got banned the other was banned with him as he started double flagging people so it was very obvious.
    Are you saying this is without a doubt certain?

Let the Games Begin!

Bazinga!

The mods would know if it’s the same as I’m sure they can see IP addresses from posts easily, and if someone’s tech savvy perhaps they can sort it out as well.
    MrJade said:

Bazinga!

Interesting hypothesis.
    I'd say so too.
    Sadly I'm a different person.

Let the Games Begin!
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 2,545

Bazinga!

The mods would know if it’s the same as I’m sure they can see IP addresses from posts easily, and if someone’s tech savvy perhaps they can sort it out as well.
    Unless he is using two different devices