Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Tomb Kings Let's Play

2»

Comments

• TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,408

This let's play feels like Arkhan propaganda, unacceptable! ;)

Arkhan don't care, as long as the let's play with him gets Nagash( and Neferata's?) approval. :)
  • krunshkrunsh Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,693
    Same faction (race) Head 2 Head multiplayer seem fun and wasn't possible before (Or is it possible to play as say, the two HE factions in Mortal Empire already?).

Will it be the same in Vortex for all TK factions? Or is it just that Arkhan is considered a rival faction?
    i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz
    Geforce gtx 970
    16gb ram

Team Skaven
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,676
    edited January 2018
    crazycrix said:

obippo said:

any surprise?¿ can't watch right now

Nope. The only new thing is proper introduction to RoR units and that was it :smile: Bye Bye to Bone Giant
    hopefully they add the bone giant as a free dlc unit at some point, even if it's just a reskin of the normal one ^^
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• BlingermanBlingerman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 356
    obippo said:

crazycrix said:

obippo said:

any surprise?¿ can't watch right now

Nope. The only new thing is proper introduction to RoR units and that was it :smile: Bye Bye to Bone Giant
    hopefully they add the bone giant as a free dlc unit at some point, even if it's just a reskin of the normal one ^^
    It can´t be a reskin of the current one as the animation of the giant is for a mace attack, and it has a peculiar way of walking and long arms. It has no sense for Necrolith colossus. They could use a normal skeleton and make it bigger, but that would look like odd. All of that is already made in mods, so I will wait for the moded Bone giant as I thing CA is not going to release the 3 versions of the Necrolith colossus sadly.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 15,480
    Well, there was already a mod that added Tomb Kings a while back. Ironically, it had a Bone Giant in it. A scaled up skeleton. So if you really just MUST have a Bone Giant I am very sure that you will have one on offer via mods. You might not like it, but hey, its the best you're going to get.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour