Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I can't join my Multiplayer Total War Attila campain save anymore

DorenasDorenas Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi,

I have a new problem that I didn't have with ROME II on Attila.

I did a multiplayer campain with a friend who hosted it. But now we are not able to launch the save anymore.

I still can create another Multiplayer campain and he can join it, but then when I try again to join his save it doesn't work.

There is actually no report or log of any error: I can join the lobby and set ready, it starts to launch the loading but it is devided in 2 loading bars : one is really quick ( i'm assuming this is the loading bar to the campain that bugged ) and one very quick that leads me back to the Main Menu.

It's very convenient and I hope there is a solution.

Dorenas

Comments

• Bazinga98Bazinga98 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hello there,

My friend and I are having the same issue. We have 100+ turns into a campaign save with several mods that I host. However, we discovered today that he is unable to rejoin this save for some reason. We are having a different issue from you, where he is unable to even join into the lobby. We don't even get to the loading screen that you have described.

Hopefully a fix comes out for this because my friend and I understand your frustration.