Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Any warhammer total war 2 players use AMD crossfire?

OrderdrakeOrderdrake Registered Users Posts: 13
Ive been wanting to upgrade my rx 480 to a vega 56 so i could max out my 1080p 144hz freesync monitor. But the prices are insane. BUT the prices for the rx 480 gpu model like mine is relatively cheap. I was thinking of just crossfire. I know it wont be the best but id love to turn up the graphics. Is anyone running crossfire on this game?

Comments

• Gorthall666@gmail.comGorthall666@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited January 30
    Hello,
    I'm using a R9 290 crossfire but not since a long time on this game.

For resume you the sitation I upgraded my window 7 --> 10, changed my computer housing what allow me to install my 2nd R9 for crossfire in same time around the 15 january.

It's working well the most of the time but I have some random crash (game shutdown mostly when loading campagne/battle) one or two time real graphic crash in game (screen red, have to restart computer).
    So I don't know if it's realy the crossfire who cause both issue or if it's my OS upgrade.

Anyway, with the actual price of RX 480 it's not a big risk to try, if you do that can you give me a feedback ?