Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Staff of Nagash Quest chain Spoilers I guess

crimsonsuncrimsonsun Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 390
So the 2nd mission for the staff of Nagash Quest chain using Arkhan in Mighty Empires requires you to build a potion of might which requires wine...

Where the hell by lvl 10 would you get wine from? the closest wine producing regions are in Bretionnia, I've not met those factions yet, my wandering hero for faction meeting I sent towards Slyvannia instead (should have gone to Ulthuan from reading what others have said but didn't for a second think they'd ever give me trade) before he looped back around the worlds edge mountains and down though the badlands.

Where are other wine producing regions in the game? Do the High Elves have some as I could send a emissary or I could aim for the Vampire coast I'm sure a region along there produces wine in the Vortex campaign? I know I've got no chance of actually capturing a wine producing region in the next 100 turns (to be honest I've messed up my campaign and have been bottled in by Dwarfs and Brets so its going to take me a while to go anywhere) and I'd kinda like to advance my quest chains along so I need to figure where I can get a trade route going for this quest and literally none of the factions I've met (even those with Wine producing regions) are producing any wine which is kinda frustrating to tell the truth not that I'd be able to get a trade route open to most of them anyway.
"This land" "Is my home, my birthright! The wind and rain are my allies. The trees and stones are my foot soldiers. The very earth will rise up against you, should you try to take it from me. And my people will feast on your bones!"
- Mannfred Von Carstein

Comments

• CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 3,016
    You know that trade agreements give resources too, right?
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,741
    Wurtbad has one. As does one of either Eschen or Waldenhof if memory serves.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727
    High Elves Northwest of Lothern, Bretonnia, Estalia, Vampire Counts, Stirland. Possibly some others.

• crimsonsuncrimsonsun Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 390

You know that trade agreements give resources too, right?

Erm yes this was the info I was asking for..

RikRiorik said:

Wurtbad has one. As does one of either Eschen or Waldenhof if memory serves.

Yeah they aren't producing it...
    endur said:

High Elves Northwest of Lothern, Bretonnia, Estalia, Vampire Counts, Stirland. Possibly some others.

Lothern aren't producing, neither are brets or Vampires I have trade agreements with all the above. Estalia province is owned by Rats who cancelled there trade agreement with me prior to producing said wine and now they wont give me trade.. Striland are absorbed into Vampire territory so nothing there.. Anywhere else?
    "This land" "Is my home, my birthright! The wind and rain are my allies. The trees and stones are my foot soldiers. The very earth will rise up against you, should you try to take it from me. And my people will feast on your bones!"
    - Mannfred Von Carstein
  • zrickzzrickz Registered Users Posts: 45
    Should also point out that when you are in crafting, if you click on the resource, it will show you the closest producer of the resource =)
    zrickz said:

Should also point out that when you are in crafting, if you click on the resource, it will show you the closest producer of the resource =)

Yeah that's the skaven in estalia, doesn't help when my armies are tied up elsewhere and they wont give me trade. If it cycled them I'd know where to seek some but being as nearly all the wine producing regions are owned by my allies who aren't producing wine its a real pain in the arse.
    - Mannfred Von Carstein
  • saellsaell Registered Users Posts: 481
    time to conquer estalia....
    saell said:

time to conquer estalia....

I've got two armies on route now, while my other forces are slowly rolling back Khemri... I've got to say fighting thought Dwarfs, Brets and then a Tomb kings bog is a very long winded process, especially provincial capitals which take 2/3 full stacks to take down and Khemri just never die, by the time your got your casualties back they have multiple stacks of poor/middling units waiting which when backed by a garrision is actually a big deal to uproot.

Most fun I've had in Warhammer 2 though, so all good. :D
    - Mannfred Von Carstein