Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WTF is this BS...

hurricane501hurricane501 Senior MemberPosts: 1,834Registered Users
Just sailed louen over to the HE and they sent a crappy army in the sea vrs my full gold vetted louen army and sank me... WTF IS THIS BS AUTO RESOLVE CRAP? My army was 10x better, i had a caster rank 17 and a paladin rank 18 all lost due to autoresolve not knowing ****...

I play on legendary so theres literally nothing i can do about it, what a total pile of crap

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 15,586Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to Rants.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 6,687Registered Users
    Well it's the wonders of Auto-Resolve and a lack of Real Time Naval Battles.
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,056Registered Users
    Why would you auto resolve
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • hurricane501hurricane501 Senior Member Posts: 1,834Registered Users
    Cogre said:

Why would you auto resolve

Why do you think??? There's no naval battlea in this game... jesus what a dumb person really.
    edited February 19
    Keep that up and I am sure you'll get all sorts of helpful help - sarcasm intended
    sober!
  • hurricane501hurricane501 Senior Member Posts: 1,834Registered Users
    Cogre said:

Keep that up and I am sure you'll get all sorts of helpful help - sarcasm intended

You are ignorant and dumb, how on earth could you ever help...

I mean you didnt even know naval was auto only
    edited February 19
    Keep it up,

Where did you list what game you are complaining about?

And yet despite this I am still willing to try to help.

But a little civility goes a long way.

I've been playing these games since the beginning.
    sober!
  • Rath_DarkbladeRath_Darkblade Senior Member Posts: 2,095Registered Users
    OP, I realise that you're upset - but that's no reason for name-calling. There isn't ANY reason for name-calling. Oh, I know some people will say "Yeah, unless other people insult you first!" But that leads to a flame war, and no one wants that.

Please calm down and tell us what game it was, etc. If you're just here to call us names, then just go away.
    "There is nothing wrong with nepotism, provided you keep it all in the family."
    --Winston Churchill
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 15,586Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.