Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Closedreporting for a bug

CakeFlirtyCakeFlirty Posts: 6Registered Users
edited March 2018 in Gameplay Issues
i play as The Tanukhids
my first faction leader got killed..and now i got a new one..seems he use the same skin as the first leader...but he got a bug of no upper legs and arms..same on the campaign map and in battle

see pictures down here..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604718150

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604717975
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• Bura89Bura89 Senior Member Pisaurum, ItalyPosts: 596Registered Users
    He's not dead, it's his ghost seeking vengeance.

Unfortunatly, after AoC release, the empire of the sand culture pack had several issues.
  • Lexi_CALexi_CA Posts: 1,531Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @cakeflirty ,

please could you send me your save game attached to a post?
    Would love to see if we can find what's causing it.
    Lexi
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • CakeFlirtyCakeFlirty Posts: 6Registered Users
    i dont have it anymore...

and now im using a mod for their general to cover up the missing of the limbs cus i guess you guys never plan to fix it..
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,771Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited March 2018
    Two year old thread guy. Feed back a little sooner may have helped. Nothing to now but start over again. Thread and report are closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
This discussion has been closed.