Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Helstorm rocket battery ; a yay or nay ?

2»

Comments

• AnothaGitAnothaGit Registered Users Posts: 255
    For science I used one in a quick custom battle in WH1 and the unit had 2 batteries firing 6 rockets every volley.

• SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,366
    AnothaGit said:

For science I used one in a quick custom battle in WH1 and the unit had 2 batteries firing 6 rockets every volley.

For clarity, was it three rockets per battery for a total of six?
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • AnothaGitAnothaGit Registered Users Posts: 255
    Yes indeed (i included the number of batteries because these might differ with unit size).

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,389
    Thanks everyone for your contribution to this thread :) its very much appropriated !

A humble thanks from me :)
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 2,644
    In my experience the Helstorm tears appart Norscan, Vampire Count, Tomb King, Skaven and Wood Elf armies, while they struggle to be relevant against Dwarves and Chaos. Against Bretonnia, Greenskins, High Elves and Dark Elves they are dependent on the enemy army's composistion (They aren't going to do much against Bretonnian knights or HE/DE and Greenskin elites).