Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer + Three Kingdoms = ?

124»

Comments

• Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,351
    Cathay won't happen because it's outside the map range we got for the 3 games. The most eastern faction we will get is Ogre Kingdoms I guess. I don't mind personally. As long as Chaos divided is well made I am fine. Nagash as the ultimate end times like villain would be a must though.

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • Some_ScribeSome_Scribe Registered Users Posts: 1,365
    Nyanko73 said:

Cathay won't happen because it's outside the map range we got for the 3 games. The most eastern faction we will get is Ogre Kingdoms I guess. I don't mind personally. As long as Chaos divided is well made I am fine. Nagash as the ultimate end times like villain would be a must though.

The map for Game 3 could easily include Cathay. Heck, based on how much land the Game 2 map included, CA could easily do the rest of the world AND include Kislev in Game 3's map:

This map actually underestimates how much land Game 2 covers as it doesn't include Sartosa, Albion, the Chaos Wasteland north of Ulthuan, and the High Elf islands by Ind.

A more legitimate concern is whether all this land would work in the combined "very big campaign" coming in Game 3. I don't have an answer to that, and I won't pretend to, but I'm hoping CA will have an answer for that.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 7,004
    I think Nyanko73 is referring to the datamine map.

I'm inclined to think that, however close it was to the ME map, there'll be a little more to the final map. Honestly, the datamine map doesn't even seem to cover Ogre territory.