Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Skaven storm runner

uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 3,421
I've thought about drawing this one a long time ago as game 2 was about to be released, but it was Vermintide2 that motivated me to do it eventually..

It was just supposed to be a quick splinter cell/skaven joke but I ended up detailling him a bit more than expected.

The DA link if you wanna leave a fav or something

I've been wondering what the cross overs between moulder/eshin and all 3 pestilens/XX combinations could be like.
Tagged:

Comments

• PappyTronPappyTron Registered Users Posts: 986
    He looks awesome. You should be very happy with your work.
    "Back in the sweatshop in Ulthuan, we found an Elf, we tossed it right in the soup. Those hungry bastards ate Elf soup every day. What's the worst thing that could happen? Some little snotling chokes on a hairball and dies? So then you toss him in the soup. I was making money hand over foot, literally. Some gobbo lost a hand or a foot, I'd toss it in the soup" - Grom
  • BaronKlatzBaronKlatz Registered Users Posts: 1,037
    Commented on your DA link but i'll say it again, epic work! :)
  • FrontlinerDeltaFrontlinerDelta Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,549
    Good-awesome work man-thing!
  • AvadonAvadon Registered Users Posts: 1,543
    uriak said:

I've thought about drawing this one a long time ago as game 2 was about to be released, but it was Vermintide2 that motivated me to do it eventually..

It was just supposed to be a quick splinter cell/skaven joke but I ended up detailling him a bit more than expected.

I've been wondering what the cross overs between moulder/eshin and all 3 pestilens/XX combinations could be like.

Hmmm pestilens/skyre...

Hazmat suits we need-want yes yes...

• DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 8,054
    Avadon said:

uriak said:

Hmmm pestilens/skyre...

I'm thinking something like a warpfire thrower, except that it squirts out pestilential goop rather than burning warpstone-based fuel.
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,469
    This would be a mix of a Clan Eshin and Clan Skryre unit.

Just like Stormfiend is a mix of Skryre engineering and Moulder bio science.

A rat assassin that has received Eshin training but also has at its disposal all of the Skryre tools.
  • AvadonAvadon Registered Users Posts: 1,543
    Draxynnic said:

Avadon said:

uriak said:

Hmmm pestilens/skyre...

I'm thinking something like a warpfire thrower, except that it squirts out pestilential goop rather than burning warpstone-based fuel.
    Mortals...how adorable that they don't see the big picture...

Why does a flesh bag need a hazmat suit? >:)

• blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,127
    good job uriak

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)
  • ZerglesZergles Member Registered Users Posts: 3,014
    Dude. Draw some Skaven stacked up like a SWAT team on a doorway but instead of guns they are weapons teams acting all super tactical. Basically Stormvermin that decided to become Skryre-Eshin sneaky shooty dudes.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 20,069
    Let's be very careful on the analogies used to illustrate a point.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 3,421
    Thanks for the comments, the feedback is awesome ^ ^

@Zergles : this was initially my first idea of a few skaven waiting before ingress tactical like, but it went on a different direction, since I wanted to detail him more, instead of going for a few silhouettes in the dark as I first envisionned.