Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Valkyries Stats (Prediction)

gildagriffongildagriffon Posts: 305Registered Users
Heres what i think

They are going to be Like pegasus knight but without Armour

count (36/36)

HP-5500

Morale 70

Speed 76

Armour 30

Melee Attack 50

Melee deffence 40

Weapon Power 40

Charge bonus 70

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,381Registered Users
    I love that a unit that exist only in fan wishes only(and only recently wished for), gets already "predictions" about it stats.

PS:
    As far I know, WH Valkyrie did not have alot to do with flying horses.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • az88az88 Posts: 3,065Registered Users
    "Are going to be".....has CA given any suggestion that they might include them?
  • TheChocolateJesusTheChocolateJesus Senior Member Posts: 1,423Registered Users
    This thread is pointless.
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.
  • Some_ScribeSome_Scribe Posts: 1,320Registered Users
    edited April 2018
    The only straight-up Valkyrie in Warhammer is Valkia.

The Norscan women who would become the Amazons were referred to as Valkyries by the menfolk of Skeggi, but they were still normal Norse women who were sick of their sexist men's crap.

So no, no Valkyrie unit for Norsca. And if Norsca doesn't get Valkyries, I highly doubt anyone else will.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,187Registered Users
    My prediction about their stats:

Numbers: Non existent
    Health: non existent
    Armour: non existent
    I think you get where this is going
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 3,025Registered Users
    edited April 2018
    SiWI said:

I love that a unit that exist only in fan wishes only(and only recently wished for), gets already "predictions" about it stats.

Aparently, valkyries are the new amazons now.
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • gildagriffongildagriffon Posts: 305Registered Users

about armor i agree.
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIPosts: 7,162Registered Users
    Roughly the same as Ariel.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • innerpinnerp Junior Member Posts: 305Registered Users
    not until estallian angels are implemented
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Posts: 518Registered Users
    THIS THREAD STAT (PREDICTION)

Heres what i think

It is are going to be closed in 2 hours.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,559Registered Users
    innerp said:

not until estallian angels are implemented

Which won't happen. Until Earth itself is destroyed by the sun to purge our heresy.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• DarkLordDDarkLordD Posts: 2,323Registered Users
    az88 said:

"Are going to be".....has CA given any suggestion that they might include them?

exactly, and before you know it, it will be expected and people will get angry once something else is being added to the game instead of what some people expected. And then CA gets the blame again.

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 3,102Registered Users
    edited April 2018

Armor non-existent. Now that we can agree on.

More serious note if "Valkyries" show up, unlikely, they would just be higher tier spearmen. Spearwomen? No part of their entry in Archaic unit entires, white dwarf or fan made, has them with flying horses or crazy rules. And certainly not as an elite 36 unit. With perfectly rounded stats. Seriously it looks like you just winged out some number to make them...well rounded ;).
    Post edited by Fear_The_Wolf on
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,597Registered Users

The only straight-up Valkyrie in Warhammer is Valkia.

The Norscan women who would become the Amazons were referred to as Valkyries by the menfolk of Skeggi, but they were still normal Norse women who were sick of their sexist men's crap.

So no, no Valkyrie unit for Norsca. And if Norsca doesn't get Valkyries, I highly doubt anyone else will.

And other "Valkyries", except for the real deal Valkia, might as well be called 'Shield Maidens'.
  • captainAlexcaptainAlex Posts: 30Registered Users
    What is the point of this?