Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

MAYDAY! Where's Norsca?

Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 20,662
My friends I come to you this cold autumn morning with grave news; there is no Norsca! We were told for months that it was arriving in May, and May has arrived but Norsca has not! Oh the tragedy.

Yes, I know it's coming late may and the announcement early may, but still, it is May and there is no Norsca!
Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!

Comments

• RikisRikis Registered Users Posts: 1,289
    Still April for me. Give it another 7 hours and then I'll get the pitch forks!
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,672
    here it's 10 minutes before 10 PM... and I'm in germany where it's +1 hour to CAs BST...
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,218
    Wow, so many salt there.

Pls, wait a bit until I get my Todbringer flavoured corns ready
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 3,875
    The "device" is primed. In exactly 10 hours CA shall know the fury of thousand wounded Fanbois!

Okay jokes over. Late may gentlemen. Always been late may.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 14,223
    Funny for me, because it isn't even May yet over here.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 3,393
  • GaryBuseysGrinGaryBuseysGrin Registered Users Posts: 1,722
    It is possible that CA just simply don't know what part of the calender is what and this may remain the case for the next month. In order to make sure there's no confusion, we should all post in this thread at least once an hour for the duration of May just to talk about how May it is this fine May and may I say this May maybe the May that May maybe if May may aspire to be that May, come what may.
  • MrJadeMrJade Senior Member Lansing, MIRegistered Users Posts: 7,165
    I know its a joke, and that you said you'd do it, but this is still not a constructive thread.
    Thrones of Britannia: 69/100
    Warhammer II: 73/100
    Warhammer: 79/100
    Attila: 70/100 [Age of Charlemagne: 72/100]
    Rome II: 49/100
    Shogun II: 93/100 [Fall of the Samurai: 95/100]
    Napoleon: 58/100
    Empire: 53/100
    Medieval II: 90/100 [Kingdoms: 90/100]
    Rome I: 88/100
    Medieval I: 92/100
    Shogun I: 84/100
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,446
    22:10 here, 30 April, so give me 1:50 hour and I join brother !! Lets open the barn and gather the pitchforks !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

It is possible that CA just simply don't know what part of the calender is what and this may remain the case for the next month. In order to make sure there's no confusion, we should all post in this thread at least once an hour for the duration of May just to talk about how May it is this fine May and may I say this May maybe the May that May maybe if May may aspire to be that May, come what may.

Or we could just post a calendar. Little quick jpeg with each day crossed off. And a running clock.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,223
    30th of April still here, come back in third or fourth week of May then we will see more of it, or actually released.

17th of May, 24th of May or 31st pick your day. My bet is on last day, why? Remember Bretonnia and February 28th?
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,734
    edited April 2018
    Still April here in this sceptered isle, where CA happens to be located.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • MarcusLiviusMarcusLivius Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 645
    This just in: CA has disbanded use of the Gregorian calendar. May no longer has meaning in how they track time.

New months and tracking of time is as follows, and can be subject to change with or without notice.

Soon
    Soonuary
    Soontember
    Not-So-Soon
    Latember
    At a future date

• DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Registered Users Posts: 4,144

This just in: CA has disbanded use of the Gregorian calendar. May no longer has meaning in how they track time.

New months and tracking of time is as follows, and can be subject to change with or without notice.

Soon
    Soonuary
    Soontember
    Not-So-Soon
    Latember
    At a future date

CA is now actually running on the French Revolutionary calendar. I hope everyone is having a good 12 Floréal CCXXVI.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 37,851
    Some off-topic comments removed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • MeanSonOfAGunMeanSonOfAGun Registered Users Posts: 451
    edited April 2018
    Arsenic said:

Still April here in this sceptered isle, where CA happens to be located.

„The queen and the crone“ confirmed.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 20,662
    MrJade said:

I know its a joke, and that you said you'd do it, but this is still not a constructive thread.

I'd argue that anything that makes oneself or others happy is constructive. Laughter is the best medicine after all. R.I.P Robin Williams you wonderful man.

Anyway this thread will definitely inspire CA to put out Norsca early.
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,280

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,509
    Eh CA has a way of saying "May" in terms of 1-31 May.

Defo get mad once June sets in.

Corrected action is the most sincere form of apology.
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 1,191
    Woooaaaah! What's happening here?! Have CA confirmed the Ghorgon or something?
    Beastmen: where is the love?

Ludbone said:

Actually they confirmed Estalian Angels.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,161
    edited April 2018

Ludbone said:

Actually they confirmed Estalian Angels.
    Incorrect, they confirmed next patch will be called Age of Sigmar and will replace most of ingame units. This Norsca delay all of that time was done only to give devs time to create pure and complex AoS game the world have never known.
  • SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,394
    The Norsca are still negotiating the ransom for all of the WH2 content they're holding hostage.
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka
  • SherShahSuriSherShahSuri Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,109
    Watch the entire Vikings series right now.... and then come back and ask about Norska :) it might be here when you get back.
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,411

Who said Ghorgon?

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 5,734
    Anyway, bugger Norsca. Never did care for it anyway.

This weeks going to be all Thrones of Britannia, reasonably enough. Bearing in mind we get a weeks worth of the actual reveal, and another week of CA and various YouTubers showing us the same Quest Battle until we're sick of it, this should mean we actually hear what the new DLC is next week.

So not too long to wait until we actually have a release date worth hearing about.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."
  • KallisteKalliste Registered Users Posts: 86
    They are not going to mention anything about Warhammer ( except for Tuesday updates) for a week or so. As they have another game release and marketing would not want split people's attention.

The release of the new game is on the 4th so no DLC update for at least a week after that date.
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,072
    Kalliste said:

They are not going to mention anything about Warhammer ( except for Tuesday updates) for a week or so. As they have another game release and marketing would not want split people's attention.

The release of the new game is on the 4th so no DLC update for at least a week after that date.

I would expect reveal on the 15th, release on the 29th
  • KallisteKalliste Registered Users Posts: 86

I was thinking the same thing Fungushound
  • EizoEizo Registered Users Posts: 1,016
    you know I bet CA release Norsca on May 31st but Steam decided to crash on that day and boom it was release on June 1st and by god the salt level of the community would just explode.