Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer Campaign with 4 players

JeegRobotJeegRobot Posts: 1Registered Users
It would be nice if you implemented the multiplayer campaign for 4 players. All TW fans I know would like this! Will it ever happen?

Comments

• The_baronThe_baron Posts: 529Registered Users
    Don't build on it - CA didn't update multiplayer campaign since 2010 ~ its been 8 years of the same multiplayer campaign experience. same with Multiplayer in general they don't try to make it better even though i can be amazing.

ToB already out and no 4 player ... it won't be added now.

p.s. I heard from a source that it this is most likely to not happen any time soon (next upcoming titles).
  • PaminaPamina Senior Member Posts: 934Registered Users
    edited May 2018
    My uncle work at CA and he told me there is upcoming 100 players mmo campaing. Take it or leave it.
    "because you know nothing of multi-player and know nothing of tactics." Hero of Freedom (Too much GoT)

I'm Panda_Warrior on steam.
  • The_baronThe_baron Posts: 529Registered Users
    edited May 2018
    @Pamina Holy **** this is amazing cause my uncle works at your uncle and he told that there is gonna be 100 players MMO with your uncle ^_^. take or leave it.