Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

TW Warhammer 3 Release date.

baz44331baz44331 MemberRegistered Users Posts: 121
I know guys sry.

another thread about WH3 . I just want to know do we have a ballpark idea when it will be released or even when the media campaign starts for it.

if anyone know please drop a post. thanks guys!

Comments

• makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 1,881
    Not this year 2000%
    Autumn of next year is possible, if there will not be another SAGA game to come.
  • kufareekufaree Registered Users Posts: 254
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,038
    edited May 2018
    Autumn next year most likely. Reckon they are only starting on this around now with it will taking as long to actually make as the second.

• Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,335
    edited May 2018
    End of 2019 at most.

I'm wondering if the next DLCs will be released sooner now that Norsca-problem is finally solved~ what do you think?

The sooner the better.

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
    - G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
    - G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
    - The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
    - Drachenfels: 6.5/10
    - Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
    - Silver Nails: 9.5/10
  • Trebor7Trebor7 Registered Users Posts: 108
    Q2 or Q3 2019 is my guess.
    Trebors Garrison Overhaul
    Trebors Legendary Trait Overhaul
    Trebors Trait Overhaul
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,622
    It's always hella confusing when people say a season. Autumn's the start of next year for us southerners.

I'd say late 2019. The later the better.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
    edited May 2018

End of 2019 at most.

I'm wondering if the next DLCs will be released sooner now that Norsca-problem is finally solved~ what do you think?

The sooner the better.

There will be nothing next month as this is ridiculously basically then anyway and three kingdoms will be shown off at the pc gaming show. However unless three kingdoms releases in september next two should both have something though to catch up on content. I am not on the doomsaying side that thinks norsca killed all content apart from the lord packs. At least one race is still coming hopefully araby if it is just a single race. They would be a better addition than dogs of war as there is still bretonnian placeholders in that area. Dogs of war would be great as well though if they make them sufficiently unique with most of their roster being their own units here.
    Post edited by chrissher7 on

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 7,445
    I’d be surprised if it came any earlier than late 2019. I’d expect it to come somewhere around mid 2020.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition

End of 2019 at most.

The sooner the better.

Likely every two or three months from now on.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • Shaal_Shaal_ Registered Users Posts: 121

At least one race is still coming hopefully araby if it is just a single race.

My bet is more than one and no more than two. 4 LL lords for each race.
    I don't like lm that much but in this very momente i would like to be a lm fan just to say
    YEAH
  • CrazyeightCrazyeight Registered Users Posts: 336
    May 2019! Prediction: First Trailer October this year.

May 2019! Prediction: First Trailer October this year.

Please, please no.

I want a nice, long, steady release of DLC until the end of the year till we get a tease for a release late next year.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,581
    Shaal_ said:

I don't like lm that much but in this very momente i would like to be a lm fan just to say
    YEAH
    I doubt that araby would get 4 LL.

Maybe, MAYBE DOW, but even them are more likely to have 2.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainRegistered Users Posts: 3,047
    September 2019
    Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,096
    Nobody knows. We aren't close to game 3 yet.
  • baz44331baz44331 Member Registered Users Posts: 121
    a well. the upcoming DLC will keep us all busy.
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,708
    I'd imagine with the issues of Norsca and community feedback over lack of DLC's for Game 2, that we'd see a longer wait. This will allow Mortal Empires to actually grow.

Game 3 and its combined campaign will be the finale, and I hope CA realize after the debacle of ME's launch to really deliver on it.

Late 2019 seems to be a good point.
  • AlchimistAlchimist Registered Users Posts: 159
    edited May 2018

End of 2019 at most.

The sooner the better.

I'd expect the next lord pack to come mid-July, alongside the FLC lord for the DE or the LM, then the last FLC lord in September, and further down the line we might get updates to Mortal Empire, and few missing units.

Regarding the content, I guess we'll have the missing FLC lords alongside updates for one Old World faction for each big update, then we might get Araby as DLC, and I think Dogs of War are going to be a pre-order incentive for TW:W3 because Ogres are part of their roster.

Which would lead to a release in late 2019, early 2020, in order for them to really polish the game, particularly TW:W3's version of Mortal Empire, because Mortal Empire is nice, but lacks in content and compelling mechanics.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 7,445
    Nemox said:

I'd imagine with the issues of Norsca and community feedback over lack of DLC's for Game 2, that we'd see a longer wait. This will allow Mortal Empires to actually grow.

Game 3 and its combined campaign will be the finale, and I hope CA realize after the debacle of ME's launch to really deliver on it.

Late 2019 seems to be a good point.

That is my hope. That TWW3 is held back long enough not only make sure it is a suitable finale for the series but also to make sure TWW2 feels suitably fleshed out on its own.

I have little hope but the hope I do have revolves around TWW3 taking a larger step forward compared to the difference between TWW1 and TWW2. I’m keeping any expectations firmly in check though.

Even if it is only the same level of differentiation as between TWW1 and 2 it’ll still be good. But a guy can hope.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • ScionOfTheEmperorScionOfTheEmperor Registered Users Posts: 166
    Alchimist said:

End of 2019 at most.

The sooner the better.

I'd expect the next lord pack to come mid-July, alongside the FLC lord for the DE or the LM, then the last FLC lord in September, and further down the line we might get updates to Mortal Empire, and few missing units.

Regarding the content, I guess we'll have the missing FLC lords alongside updates for one Old World faction for each big update, then we might get Araby as DLC, and I think Dogs of War are going to be a pre-order incentive for TW:W3 because Ogres are part of their roster.

Which would lead to a release in late 2019, early 2020, in order for them to really polish the game, particularly TW:W3's version of Mortal Empire, because Mortal Empire is nice, but lacks in content and compelling mechanics.
    I agree with Everything you said except for Dogs of War being the Warhammer III Pre-Order incentive, if Dogs or Araby are coming at all, and I very much hope they are, It'll be during Warhammer II's Lifecycle.
    No, perhaps I'm Biased and overly Hopeful but if I had to say what Minor faction would get the Norsca Treatment as an Incentive to get Warhammer III, it has to be Kislev.
    Particularly because in some of the Older Lore, which CA seems to like Using, Kislev has tried setting up some minor Colonies over in the Dark Lands and have to deal with Ogres, Daemons and Chaos Dwarfs a fair amount, tying therm a lot closer to the Obvious Game III Core Races, honesty its the only Choice that makes Sense to me.
    Shaal_ said:

YEAH
    I do not think araby will get 4 as there is only just enough space for them in that area as well as them lacking named characters. Also dogs of war won’t have four unless they decide to creative with vortex starting postions as there are only a few places to put them. Sartosa will be a place to start with new world colonies the other place to start if we get them. If there are others do let me know. I will become less skeptical on that.

Alchimist said:

End of 2019 at most.

The sooner the better.

I wish mid july or even earlier but if this lord pack’s ridiculous release date is anything to go by then it won’t be until the last thursday of the month. That is this year the 26th july.

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 3,575
    I guess when we get the announcement trailer it will probs be around 6 months off.

Also I think Kislev will be the pre-order personally. It probs doesn't have the stuff to justify DLC additions, and it could be added into game 2 ME for pre orders....
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,373
    Probably June or July of 2019. Wouldn't be surprised if they delay it to very early 2020 though.

If they plan to do a lot of DLC for 3 Kingdoms as well as give us more content for Part 2.

Because i really want Part 1 vs Part 2 DLC.

So by the time Part 3 comes, all Part 1 and Part 2 Races are not missing anything.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,088
    baz44331 said:

I know guys sry.

another thread about WH3 . I just want to know do we have a ballpark idea when it will be released or even when the media campaign starts for it.

Given that WH2 hasn't even BEGUN to be milked for DLC yet... probably late 2019. I'd wager November 2019.
  • BaronRodneyBaronRodney Registered Users Posts: 755
    Itharus said:

baz44331 said:

I know guys sry.

Given that WH2 hasn't even BEGUN to be milked for DLC yet... probably late 2019. I'd wager November 2019.
    I’d have a tenner on that if anyone is giving odds.
  • KrunchKrunch Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,021
    edited May 2018
    Late(November-December) 2019 at the earliest IMO, potentially early-mid 2020 at the latest. Let us not forget that there is a whole new Historical era coming in the form of 3K that CA will likely want to furnish with DLC and content. There is also a R2 DLC coming(probably the last one if I were to guess). I expect the R2 DLC to come in July being announced at E3 then maybe a WH2 DLC in August before we build up to 3K somewhere between September and November. Then 2019 will alternate between WH2 and 3K DLC if I were to guess.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 782
    Gonna come at christmas 2019 is my guess.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • BierTempelierBierTempelier Registered Users Posts: 251

Naval battles extravaganza plzzzzz