Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Demands

SystemSystem Posts: 7,081
This discussion was created from comments split from: Upcoming content (Q&C, Norsca, etc) - infographic.

Comments

• Total War ftwTotal War ftw Member Posts: 1,098Registered Users

Pathetic. No compensation for 9 months Norsca delay.

From now on you should write down every smallest event just to expand on list of new features.

This is a bit harsh as although nothing could compensate enough it goes some way to do so. Still furious about release on 31st as it feels like some sick joke and rubs salt in the delay wounds.
    It doesn't really bring anything new, just rehash. They could add Valkyries and Ettins to Norsca and one or two more LL. But no, they will just list every smallest thing from now on to make their content tables appear visually large. Not to mention this whole 'FREE UPDATE' is 9 months past its time.

But yes, 31st is a horror on wheels.
    SIgh damned if you do, damned if you don't. I swear people like you will complain no matter what CA does.. They could give you everything you ever wanted in this game AND YOU"D STILL CRY ABOUT IT! I kinda feel sorry for CA sometimes...
    Easy to verify. All it takes is for them to give me everything I ever wanted.

For now I will complain about how disgusting it is to delay content for 9 months with no compensation.
    sigh.. Your self entitlement is concerning.. I'm just happy that they have new content for me to play soon. I have plenty of RL stuff going on to hold me over til it releases.. Quality over quantity bro. It will be well worth the w8..
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 8,154Registered Users
    Well I doubt there will be "compensation" for Norsca in that kind of form!

Time to focus on factions that actually need more stuff.
  • FindolFindol Posts: 45Registered Users

From now on you should write down every smallest event just to expand on list of new features.

What entitled garbage. Yes you are pathetic.

• FindolFindol Posts: 45Registered Users
    CometLucifer you are not owed any compensation.
    Don't you agree it was worth the wait, could have waited 3 more months
  • YharshaarjYharshaarj Senior Member Posts: 2,006Registered Users
    Findol said:

My blood is salt and iron.
    Findol said:

I'm entitled to compensation. I'm still waiting for it. 9 months demand answer.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 8,154Registered Users

Findol said:

Findol said:

We got Tomb Kings, that took up a portion of those 9 months.

So not quite so bad.
    Canuovea said:

Findol said:

Findol said:

So not quite so bad.
    TK were probably done before Game 2 release or shortly after. But even if I were to acknowledge it then 6 months are not much better than 9.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Posts: 756Registered Users

Findol said:

Findol said:

Why not take them to court then? You seem to have a very grown up and well thought out case.
  • ben8vteduben8vtedu Posts: 1,616Registered Users

Keep Grombrindal in KaK, K8P should be 10 slots, Dogs of War should be a horde, DoC should be one race- Change my mind

Give us a Slayer Hero!

Findol said:

Findol said:

Why not take them to court then? You seem to have a very grown up and well thought out case.
    It is not a matter of law.
    ben8vtedu said:

Funny.

Canuovea said:

Canuovea said:

Findol said:

Findol said:

So not quite so bad.
    TK were probably done before Game 2 release or shortly after. But even if I were to acknowledge it then 6 months are not much better than 9.
    I highly highly doubt that the Tomb Kings were done before Game 2's release. They were probably at the very least tweaking things up to the launch week. And that probably slowed down their work on Norsca because they probably wanted to start that particular work from the current in game version. Makes sense considering what caused the entire Norsca kerfuffle.

Now that is a lot of "probably" there. I know. But probably is the best we can work with at the moment since CA isn't telling us. I just get the sense that you think CA works faster than they do.

If my speculation is true then they've been working on this for 5-6 months. But not just this DLC, all the other FLC stuff too. It makes the amount of content they are putting out slightly more reasonable. I also imagine that they were working on Norsca before this DLC. Can't say for sure of course, and its not clear how much time that would take since some of the work was done...

Here is the thing, if they weren't pressed for time, wouldn't they have released this before the very last day they possibly could without breaking their promise? This is supported by the fact that they clearly have the funds to add another monster to the DLC... but they can't do it in time for that DLC's launch. As such I think its mostly a time thing... meaning that this is a decent amount of stuff for the amount of time we've waited and the pace they were able to set.
    Mechanics we are getting aren't rocket science, neither are reskins. What was their art team doing all this team? They could produce 1 or 2 whole new rosters in 9, or even 6 months.

Well, I'm sure Rome 2 DLC, ToB and 3K kept them occupied. Upcoming monster is most probably a result of uproar. Their damage control attempt.
    Every post you have is PROBABLY.

I am curious. What do you want that would make you feel like you had compensation? Also what did they promise you before you bought the game (if you have links to the promise that would be great).

Thanks
    New units and LL for Norsca. Who said anything about promise. They have said Norsca will launch with ME. They have failed. I expect compensation.

• ben8vteduben8vtedu Posts: 1,616Registered Users

Show me where it is written that you're entitled to compensation. What hacky personal injury lawyer commercial gave you that idea? When did CA ever indicate that they were going to anything beyond just patching them into the game? ust because you feel like you deserve something doesn't mean that you do.

Well TKs weren't released until mid January, so they couldn't start working on Norsca until then, making it 4 months.

Give it a rest. You're polluting all of the threads with this entitlement nonsense and frankly we're all sick of seeing it.
    Keep Grombrindal in KaK, K8P should be 10 slots, Dogs of War should be a horde, DoC should be one race- Change my mind

Give us a Slayer Hero!
  • Rath_DarkbladeRath_Darkblade Senior Member Posts: 2,094Registered Users
    *Grampa Rath wanders into the room and sees the hubbub*

FFS. Yer entitled ta nuthin', a'cause Norsca an' Alith Anar are F-R-E-E. FREE.

This ain' Facebook, Outlander. Yer allowed t'say whatever ye like, but if ye act like a spoiled brat, we're allowed to ignore ye - and the moderators are allowed to ban ye.

So quit yer whinin', Junior, and sit yer @r$e down afore Ah tan yer hide . You'll have yer Norsca when the dev team are satisfied that it gosh-durn works properly!

*Grampa Rath wanders off, muttering...* Goldurn impudent whippersnapper young'uns dese days! When I were a kid, if we wuz crybabies an' jackanapes, our dad would slice uz in two with his breadknife an' dance about on our graves, singin' Hallelujah!
    "There is nothing wrong with nepotism, provided you keep it all in the family."
    --Winston Churchill