Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ahahahah

MetternichMetternich Registered Users Posts: 77
You can't ban me ahahahah and even if you ban me it will be temporary.

Comments

• KrossKross Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,187
    Ah, but what about dragons?
    In Hell I'll be in good company.
  • 42konyo42konyo Registered Users Posts: 783
    I've always wondered what a banned TW profile looked like, now i'll know!
    You can always head on over to stormfront if you're looking for more likeminded people, I bet they'll love you there.
  • baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,213
    Kross said:

Ah, but what about dragons?

Do you mean Emperor Dragons or Sun Dragons?
  • MetternichMetternich Registered Users Posts: 77
    Moderators suck.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,542
    So you can't be banned eh?

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • MetternichMetternich Registered Users Posts: 77
    All heil hitler!!!!

So you can't be banned eh?

Shhh you are ruining the game @TheGuardianOfMetal
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 1,949

Moderators suck.

Please ban IP instead of profile, such individual is too stronk to stop . . .
    makar55 said:

Moderators suck.

Please ban IP instead of profile, such individual is too stronk to stop . . .
    He has the power... of angels?
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,542
    edited May 2018
    Aaaaaand he's gone... I hope...
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
This discussion has been closed.