Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ahahahah

MetternichMetternich Posts: 77Registered Users
You can't ban me ahahahah and even if you ban me it will be temporary.

Comments

• KrossKross Senior Member Posts: 1,187Registered Users
    Ah, but what about dragons?
    In Hell I'll be in good company.
  • 42konyo42konyo Posts: 775Registered Users
    I've always wondered what a banned TW profile looked like, now i'll know!
    You can always head on over to stormfront if you're looking for more likeminded people, I bet they'll love you there.
  • baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    Kross said:

Ah, but what about dragons?

Do you mean Emperor Dragons or Sun Dragons?
  • MetternichMetternich Posts: 77Registered Users
    Moderators suck.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,216Registered Users
    So you can't be banned eh?

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • MetternichMetternich Posts: 77Registered Users
    All heil hitler!!!!

So you can't be banned eh?

Shhh you are ruining the game @TheGuardianOfMetal
  • makar55makar55 Posts: 1,791Registered Users

Moderators suck.

Please ban IP instead of profile, such individual is too stronk to stop . . .
    makar55 said:

Moderators suck.

Please ban IP instead of profile, such individual is too stronk to stop . . .
    He has the power... of angels?
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,216Registered Users
    edited May 2018
    Aaaaaand he's gone... I hope...
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
This discussion has been closed.