Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Amazons need love, and their island

EquixEquix Registered Users Posts: 792
Sartosa is a good step for including Albion and the island of amazons, what truly charms the audience and their majority of generous wallets, but aren't so vocal wasting time on forums or reddit

Amazons need love, and their island, Albion comes next

The name of those factions alone is enough to be topseller dlcs

My heart is for Nagash.
My dreams are made of Elves..
And my soul always sides with ogres, goblins and beastmen.

Amazons and Cathay are coming!

Comments

• az88az88 Registered Users Posts: 3,065
    "Amazons need love"...I think I saw that movie.
  • nexusno9nexusno9 Registered Users Posts: 87
    Great episode of Futurama too. Death by Snu-snu!
  • Kapika96Kapika96 Registered Users Posts: 109
    Araby first! Amazons/Albion can come after them.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,199
    Nope.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • Barrel02Barrel02 Registered Users Posts: 92
  • MakoTheMakoMakoTheMako Registered Users Posts: 1,246
    No, they dont. They really dont.

die about it

• FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,262
    edited May 2018
    Araby is still both more likely and a better choice for both campaign diversity and general appeal than Amazons or Albion.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,034
    edited May 2018
    Some off-topic comments removed. Please discuss the topic and not each other.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,081
    edited May 2018
    Well CA could at least add an Landmark for the Amazon Island, similar to how they added an Landmarks for Sartosa, but the Amazon's ambiguous background can be an issue.
  • TyrionpeepTyrionpeep Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 324
    Nice try to recreate my “High Elves - Where’s the love” discussion. But no. Neither do.
    They weren’t even a minor part of the lore and TT.
  • Elder_MolochElder_Moloch Registered Users Posts: 1,799
    I would prefer Dogs of War (as mixed faction) and Vampire Coast over Araby and Amazons. If DoW won't be a mixed faction, but more Empire/Bretonnia-like faction with few units - Vampire Coast and either DoW, either Araby (because in that case they both would be on par for me).
    Tbh, I didn't even find enough units for Amazons to make them as an actual race (at least in TT, maybe there are some in Lore). Not even sure about sub-faction. Maybe part of DoW or Human Colonies.
    Also do they even have territories in Mortal Empires?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,199
    edited May 2018
    Halflings have a more legitimate claim to be a race than Amazons.

Nice try to recreate my “High Elves - Where’s the love” discussion. But no. Neither do.
    They weren’t even a minor part of the lore and TT.

OP's idea is bad, but they're nowhere close to mimicking that awful, awful thread.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • Omega_WarriorOmega_Warrior Registered Users Posts: 793
    Araby, Dogs of war, and Vampire Coast all have more to work with and I assume would be higher in priority. Which puts Amazons in a precarious situation as I doubt there will be time to get to it before game 3 comes out.
  • zinsncabszinsncabs Registered Users Posts: 794
    Equix said:

Amazons need love

No they don’t.
    TEARS FOR THE SALT GOD !!! MODS FOR THE BUTHURT !!!
  • nikamika12345nikamika12345 Registered Users Posts: 463
    edited May 2018
    GIF AMAZONS CA NEXT Release PLEASEEEE!!!
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,302
    Too late. CA have drowned the Amazons Island after hearing of Equix's idea for another place.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,191
    They will only be brought after Estalian Angels and Fairy Dragons.

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • TempestWolfTempestWolf Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 967
    well... I see you removed the "offensive" part... so... how do you expect amazons to be implemented?
  • baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,218
    My eyes are burning and luckily this is the modified one.
    Nope. I don't want lasguns and bolters.

• Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,302
    Equix said:

Sartosa is a good step for including Albion and the island of amazons, what truly charms the audience and their majority of generous wallets, but aren't so vocal wasting time on forums or reddit

Amazons need love, and their island, Albion comes next

The name of those factions alone is enough to be topseller dlcs

Amazons is not on either map which rules them out entirely especially in a game where CA have left clues like 10 slot settlements and landmarks for later plans like they did with the Tomb Kings.

Albion is only on the Vortex map with one settlement which means it's never going to come as its own race due to lack of room.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?