Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New to modding, need help editing stats.

SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,000
I have found where to edit vortex spells stats in "battle_vortexs", but I would also like to edit other spells, like direct damage spells (e.g. fireball), unit buffs/debuffs - what is the location for these? Also, where's the location to edit unit stats, as well as Legendary Lord skills and stats for all factions?

If anyone could point me in the right direction to edit these values, I'd really appreciate it, thanks in advance!

Comments

• SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,000
    edited June 2016
    I've found where to edit the spells and stats, although I'm not sure if the changes are working in-game. When you edit stats in land_units, melee_weapons, projectiles etc, how do you also update the unit stats, spells and abilities in the display when you mouse over the unit?

Can anyone please help?
    In case anyone else is having issues like me, the problem was I wasn't running Steam, Tweak/BOB, and TW:Warhammer in admin mode. I set all 3to do so, and the stat changes I'm making are now reflected in-game.
    Also, does anyone happen to know what table it is to edit unit skills/attributes? I want to add regeneration to Grail Knights, but I'm not sure where to do this.
  • wildboy789789wildboy789789 Registered Users Posts: 5
    YOUR THE BEST, I worked so hard on my mod, updated the stats for tomb kings, shaved the changed exported to binary, updated mod did everything and changes were not reflected in game... THANK YOU

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file