Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wood Elves Projectile Trails

Harbinger_of_ChaosHarbinger_of_Chaos Registered Users Posts: 3
Wood Elves projectile trails still show up despite turning the "Projectile Trails" option off, this doesn't happen with any other races and has been a bug with the wood elves for the last few patches. Hope this will be fixed soon.

Comments

• ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256

Wood Elves projectile trails still show up despite turning the "Projectile Trails" option off, this doesn't happen with any other races and has been a bug with the wood elves for the last few patches. Hope this will be fixed soon.

i don't know if it's a bug, but it's like this since game 1, not for the last few patches
  • Harbinger_of_ChaosHarbinger_of_Chaos Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2018
    It was in game 1 as well? Never noticed it myself, had to have come later in it then, or after TWW2s release maybe, because I thought that in the beginning of TWW2 the Wood Elves arrow trails were turned off and fine for me. Either way I'd have to say its a broken feature though, as their trails shouldn't show when no one else's does.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file