Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New Legendary Lord description missing

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
Hello everyone.

I would like to bring something under CA's attention, just a little side note to not forget about the lord description for the new lords :) . I know it looks minor to most , but we are already missing the encyclopedia, and for a lot of folks, this is the first reference point to the lore of Warhammer itself ! It was so for me, and because of it, got a deeper appreciation for the Lore, and ultimately the game itself :) !

Hope we will one day still see the encyclopedia back, I miss it ! loved to read all the descriptions on units, buildings etc !

When I wanted to start a new campaign tonight, I saw Alarielle had no description yet, I just hope it will be added again, I like to read myself in when ever I start an campaign, and I am sure, more people do :)

Just a little reminder, that small details like this, can be pretty important to some :), please dont forget that ^^
Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• vonfoxfirevonfoxfire Registered Users Posts: 846
    The descriptions there you just have to right click the unit picture and wait for it to load. Although they did take out the building description which kind of disappointed me I liked reading those.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579

The descriptions there you just have to right click the unit picture and wait for it to load. Although they did take out the building description which kind of disappointed me I liked reading those.

Yes, they are normally there for the other lords, but not for Allarielle. She has no description sadly :(

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • vonfoxfirevonfoxfire Registered Users Posts: 846
    edited June 2018
    DarkLordD said:

Yes, they are normally there for the other lords, but not for Allarielle. She has no description sadly :(
    Strange you're not seeing it , it's there for me. :/

• #902441#902441 Registered Users Posts: 7,489
    Have they changed that description of the Court of the Phoenix King yet where it describes people coming to "petition the Finubar", like he's a Warhammer version of something out of Jersey Shore?
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.

DarkLordD said:

Strange you're not seeing it , it's there for me. :/

Ow well ! thats STRANGE ! instead I get something like this : lord description is accessible trough the game itself'

For the other lords it doesn't do that, and just shows there description ... thats .. strange ? I also have audio stutters with Averlorn, while I don't have that with other factions I have played yet. I use to have this in the early release time of the second game, but it got fixed for me with a patch.

How is that possible some people get this, and others don't ? strange ! thanks for uploading the picture :) that way I can read the description when I start the campaign again.

I will play the Avelorn campaign today, so its great to have a description ! I really appreciate your time for uploading it :) THANKS !

Arsenic said:

Have they changed that description of the Court of the Phoenix King yet where it describes people coming to "petition the Finubar", like he's a Warhammer version of something out of Jersey Shore?

aaa yes I have red that indeed ! last time I saw, not yet ;(

edited June 2018
    Look this is what I get :