Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hattori Tokugawa Kisho Ninja Bug

AtadriaAtadria Registered Users Posts: 2
It states that Hattori and Tokugawa Kisho Ninja are superior to the others, however only difference I see in terms of stats is
ammunition difference. Superior ninjas have 2 ammunition while every other ninja has 11.

Also for some reason, I can not mod the game anymore. I used some fix mods for this ninja bug, but they are not working anymore.

Comments

• AtadriaAtadria Registered Users Posts: 2
    Found it from a steamcommunity discussion, If anyone wondering was wondering -_- https://steamcommunity.com/app/34330/discussions/0/540739405763442589/

Originally posted by ksay:
    I found a solution on some RU forum. You need to install mods manualy. I had the same problem as guys from above so try it out. It worked for me.

1.1 - Unzip the downloaded archive
    1.2 - Put the files *** pack. In C: \ Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ total war shogun 2 \ data
    (or they would be there if u subbed for mod in workshop)
    1.3 - Prescribe mod file in user.script.txt (create if it's not here) which is located at:
    the Windows XP - C: \ Documents and Settings \ (Your User Name Here) \ Application Data \ The Creative Assembly \ total war shogun 2 \ scripts directory
    the Windows 7 \ Vista - C: \ Users \ (Your User Name Here) \ AppData \ Roaming \ The Creative Assembly \ total war shogun 2 \ scripts directory
    1.4-After making changes, save user.script.txt in Unicode format.
    1.5- Launch the game. Check mods in the modLauncher. Start.

Prescribing:
    mod ***.pack; where "***" - the name of a specific file

Example of user.script.txt:
    mod ornamentum.pack; <---- u need " ; " at the end!

This worked for me, in Windows 10