Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Patch/Performance >?

JackMack10JackMack10 Registered Users Posts: 117
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
When will the next patch arrive (any date yet ?)

Performance is problematic again; can we have a fix with the upcoming patch ?
Tagged:

Comments

• CrazyeightCrazyeight Registered Users Posts: 336
    edited June 2018
    Performance is worse than ever.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 24,549

Performance is worse better than ever.

I agree with you.

• JackMack10JackMack10 Registered Users Posts: 117

I agree with you.
    like seriously what happened ? I was super happy to have the performance improved even a bit and it feels even worse than before, cooome ooon !
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 24,549

I agree with you.
    like seriously what happened ? I was super happy to have the performance improved even a bit and it feels even worse than before, cooome ooon !
    I'm not seeing the performance being worse.

• ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,575
    Performance is a lot better for me.
  • NeverBackDownNeverBackDown Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,850
    Performance is better for me. In the sense that the performance is more consistent rather than higher fps.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 13,898
    Same for me as it always was I think. 50 seconds for turn times in Mortal Empires for the most part.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • GauntXIIIGauntXIII Member Registered Users Posts: 279
    My average FPS has increased slightly in the old benchmark. But it’s funny how they finally decided to put in a real benchmark in that shows off how a battle realistically performs, and my FPS in it is a good 30% lower.

The benchmark in game 1 was decent so I don’t know why they put such a terrible one in game 2... Oh wait it was to hide the horrendous performance drop between games.

The “60+ fps on ultra” spec advertised is just a complete lie.
  • JackMack10JackMack10 Registered Users Posts: 117
    Itharus said:

Performance is a lot better for me.

It was the best performance in recent memory after hellebron launched but was there a mini patch between then and now ?

Performance is better for me. In the sense that the performance is more consistent rather than higher fps.

for me it's actually getting choppy at times
    Canuovea said:

Same for me as it always was I think. 50 seconds for turn times in Mortal Empires for the most part.

ME always ran worse than the vortex
    GauntXIII said:

My average FPS has increased slightly in the old benchmark. But it’s funny how they finally decided to put in a real benchmark in that shows off how a battle realistically performs, and my FPS in it is a good 30% lower.

The benchmark in game 1 was decent so I don’t know why they put such a terrible one in game 2... Oh wait it was to hide the horrendous performance drop between games.

The “60+ fps on ultra” spec advertised is just a complete lie.

I would be fine even with 30 smooth, fps but now it drops to 20 and it's not smooth (with G-sync)