Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Skeggi

gildagriffongildagriffon Posts: 300Registered Users
It makes me feel so bad when i see Skeggi army with ice wolves or ice trolls and Mammoths...it just WRONG and cant happen in reality..Like Hitler celebrating Hanukka or K.K.K Member Marrying His Daughter to Black... I feel DIscomfort! i feel that something is Wrong in the world and it CANT HAPPEN!

Can we Please give them Limited unit roster? like Norsca always had? only Marauders and chariots + Cav also we Can add Feral Cold ones to them instead of Wolf hounds..

Comments

• Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Posts: 2,971Registered Users
    Its funny seeing the norscan giant breathe fog in lustria.
  • BardicInquisitionBardicInquisition Posts: 854Registered Users
    Yeah the Norscan units emanating all that cold while being recruited from and fighting in the sweltering heat of the tropics is most amusing.
  • ErminazErminaz Senior Member Las Vegas, Nevada, USAPosts: 5,559Registered Users
    You have seen Skeggi armies with those units? So far I have only seen them with armies of along the lines of 17 horse masters and 2 Marauders with shields.
    Tacitus Quotes:
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
    They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
    The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.

I found Rome a city of filth covered marble and left it a pile of rubble. - Me
  • SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Posts: 2,168Registered Users
    So if a certain race conquers a certain region all their units which not fit in the climate should be locked from recruitment pool?
  • PaulHPaulH Posts: 1,309Registered Users
    I felt it was a shame they didn't make the Marauders who ride Cold Ones from the White Dwarf article years ago. Those originated from Skeggi, and would've made for an interesting unit for that one faction to use.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,680Registered Users
    PaulH said:

I felt it was a shame they didn't make the Marauders who ride Cold Ones from the White Dwarf article years ago. Those originated from Skeggi, and would've made for an interesting unit for that one faction to use.

Do they smear themselves with Cold One drool which burns their sense of touch away, too?

• oliverpmasonoliverpmason Posts: 875Registered Users

PaulH said:

Do they smear themselves with Cold One drool which burns their sense of touch away, too?
    Probably, maybe they worship Nurgle so they can deal with that.
  • uriakuriak Posts: 3,421Registered Users
    Makes no sense. But if you're starting to consider who could be recruited where, you're in for a lot of fun... you know like the tomb king loyal troops that can be dug from the sands of lustria.
  • petertel123petertel123 Junior Member Posts: 737Registered Users

Talmorean said:

You probably need to pick less hyperbolic extreme similes...

i want CA to understand how i feel towards their decisions (some of them)
    I really don't think you can equate your feelings in this matter, regardless of how strong you may think they are, with the serious example you gave.

Just shows a complete lack of context on your part.
    Yeah those comparisons lacked any kind of class or taste
    Team Bretonnia
    Team Dark Elves
  • SkalliSkalli Posts: 105Registered Users
    All they have in lustria are outposts and outposts can't recruit spezial units.

I'm relative sure they can only recruit marauder and cav unless they conquer a capitol or norsca.
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Posts: 875Registered Users
    Skalli said:

I'm relative sure they can only recruit marauder and cav unless they conquer a capitol or norsca.

I haven't and can't check but is Skeggi itself just an outpost?
  • SkalliSkalli Posts: 105Registered Users

Skalli said:

I haven't and can't check but is Skeggi itself just an outpost?
    Yeah, Skeggi is just an small outpost because mazdamundi owns the capital of this province.
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 2,082Registered Users
    Great place for Fimir though. It might be a little hot, but I bet they love those swamps!
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,680Registered Users

PaulH said:

Probably, maybe they worship Nurgle so they can deal with that.
    That would require actually getting a Chaos mark and regular Marauders can't have them, only their unit captains.

• SegersgiaSegersgia Junior Member Posts: 298Registered Users
    How did mammoths get on a Jungle peninsula?

Import.
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Posts: 2,821Registered Users

Its funny seeing the norscan giant breathe fog in lustria.

That's malaria.