Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need some help with modding basics

drakemer12drakemer12 Registered Users Posts: 1
So I have an idea for a rather large mod that adds new infantry, monsters, artillery and agents to each faction, in an effort to diversify each faction. I'm getting a little sick of having three armies composed of more or less the exact same units. My idea is to create a variety of units that are the same tier, but with different attributes that mean they have to be used differently. There's only one problem however. I don't know how to mod.
I'm not asking for a step-by step tutorial (although that would be nice). I've used PCM before to edit stats, so I know how to add files and edit them. What I don't know is which tables control what I need. If someone who knows what they're doing could create a list of which tables are needed for creating new units, I can figure out the rest. Probably. Hopefully.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file