Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressWarriors of Chaos (mortal empires) quest not triggering.

RynoxRynox Registered Users Posts: 9
edited June 2018 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
So I leveled up (my second LLC) archaon to lvl 8 but his quest for the slayer of kings is not triggering.

I recruited him after the advisor died, could it be that quests won't trigger if the advisor is dead?

Anyway here's my savefile and my modified log
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• GregularityGregularity Registered Users Posts: 7
    Yea I have the same issue exactly. Seems like this is an ongoing issue.
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi @Rynox

First I want to apologise that this is occurring for you, Though I want to say thank you and going ahead and providing us with the Save file and also your modified log to investigate further.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • GregularityGregularity Registered Users Posts: 7
    My mistake. Here we are.

Turns out Archaeon isn't the only one affected. Kholek is not starting his quest either. Sigvald is the only one, and was the one I started with.
  • RynoxRynox Registered Users Posts: 9

My mistake. Here we are.

Turns out Archaeon isn't the only one affected. Kholek is not starting his quest either. Sigvald is the only one, and was the one I started with.

Yup, that's the exact same thing happening to me, The first lord I start with triggers their quests but the other lords don't at all. In my previous chaos campaign I chose archaon first and his quests worked while Kholek's and Sigvald's didn't at all.
  • irongigasirongigas Registered Users Posts: 1
    Any workaround here? Got same issue :(
  • MorrandoMorrando Registered Users Posts: 14
    edited June 2018
    Hi same problem here and i think Archaon talent Grand Marchal of Chaos do this. I played 3x new campaign because this problem and when i use this talent every non started quest line will never start.
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/220389/mission-bug-norsca-economy#latest
  • MorrandoMorrando Registered Users Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Morrando on
    edited July 2018
    It seems that only the first Legendary Lord gets their quests, while the other two don't at all. Tried it with Archaon and got all of his quests, but I didn't get Kholek's or Sigvald's quests.
    Post edited by Rynox on
  • theeraphontheeraphon Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    I also have the same issue when the other legendary lords ( not start legendary lord) achieve the level of quest requirement but it still cannot trigger the quest for unique artefact. My sigvald is my start legendary lord. I can start and finish all of the quest for sigvald while Archaon and Kholek cannot.
    and here this is my save file
  • WaneWane Registered Users Posts: 2
    Same here. I have tried whit all 3 ways. The Chaos Lord who you start with, will get the Legendary item guests but other 2 wont get anything. Last try was 7.8.2018
  • AsamuAsamu Registered Users Posts: 658
    edited August 2018
    So, I didn't have this issue when I swapped out my starting lord (Sigvald) with Archaon, but then when I recruited Sigvald again to lead a different army, his quests wouldn't trigger. It could be the case that quests can only trigger for the starting army, regardless of the LL in command of it.
    edited August 2018
    Asamu said:

So, I didn't have this issue when I swapped out my starting lord (Sigvald) with Archaon, but then when I recruited Sigvald again to lead a different army, his quests wouldn't trigger. It could be the case that quests can only trigger for the starting army, regardless of the LL in command of it.

irongigas said:

Any workaround here? Got same issue :(

Hey I figured a workaround! I basically started off as Kholek and leveled him up to 8 so his quest activates, after I rushed unlocking Sigvald and swapped him with Kholek (starting army) and after reaching lvl 8 Sigvald's Sliverslash quest activated!

Post edited by Rynox on
  • DecensDecens Registered Users Posts: 24
    I am also having this issue here in November. I am not using any mods for the game and I started as Archaon the Everchosen. I have acquired the Sword of Khaine and afterwards I beat the Slayer of Kings, the Armor of Morkar and the Eye of Sheerian quests.

The Crown of Domination, Sigvald AND Kholek's quests are NOT triggering at all.
    "Do you know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all of the little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments people show you who they really are."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file