Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Your Quest, CA!

duglandtoto#9722duglandtoto#9722 Registered Users Posts: 444
edited July 2018 in General Discussion

Your next challenge, CA!
Should you choose to accept it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bayes#3307Bayes#3307 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 5,015
    This is really unrealistic, change the reward to 1 week tops, thats about how long the q and c praise lasted.
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    Remove all but 1 of those, take it up to 9 months and make the reward "Displeasure of the Community" because that's how it'll end up anyway.
  • DucoqDucoq Registered Users Posts: 53
    Will CA accept the challenge ? Haha
  • Infinite_MawInfinite_Maw Registered Users Posts: 1,531
    I simply don't think we are going to see any major additions to the Empire until WH3.
  • PLHenry#4565PLHenry#4565 Registered Users Posts: 1,712
    Add in Fire Kobolds and Troglagobs as new Greenskin units and your on.
  • steam_164510928748qF8o2besteam_164510928748qF8o2be Registered Users Posts: 1,766
    whats wrong whit the waagh and moon mechanics of the beastmen and orks?

• khyronkhyron Registered Users Posts: 172
    nothing about Wood Elves amber mechanics change? Fixing the reinforcements bug? Fixing the loyality and Blessed spawnings that broke when the Tomb Kings released?

But you include the Suthern realms that we could be getting in the next 3-6 months with the next campign race.
    I definitely want Mousillon and the red duke. I mean, come on... The guy does already exist ! His faction as well.

Shouldn't take that long to make it playable in the campaign. If you hear me CA
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 5,332
    edited July 2018
    Ducoq said:

I definitely want Mousillon and the red duke. I mean, come on... The guy does already exist ! His faction as well.

Shouldn't take that long to make it playable in the campaign. If you hear me CA

Mousillon would be an amazing starting location too. We have 5 Vampire Counts lords and all of them starts in Sylvania. They need something new ><
    Post edited by Fossoway on
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,455
    Ducoq said:

I definitely want Mousillon and the Red Duke. I mean, come on... The guy does already exist ! His faction as well.

Shouldn't take that long to make it playable in the Campaign. If you hear me CA

Especially if CA would want the Red Duke to stay with a Generic Vampire Lord dialogue.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TotalWarWarhammerTheVampireCounts
    Tayvar said:

Ducoq said:

I definitely want Mousillon and the Red Duke. I mean, come on... The guy does already exist ! His faction as well.

Especially if CA would want the Red Duke to stay with a Generic Vampire Lord dialogue.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TotalWarWarhammerTheVampireCounts
    He definitely needs new dialogues. He must have that french accent, like all bretonnians.
    Fossoway said:

Tayvar said:

Ducoq said:

He definitely needs new dialogues. He must have that french accent, like all bretonnians.
    Well it's "worked" for Alberic, but ya it would be a shame to not have a vampire with french accent.
  • urbanmechurbanmech Registered Users Posts: 1,239
    Bloody Aldebrand Ludenhof? Really?

I'd rather have Kurt Helborg, Elspeth von Draken, Ludwig Schwarzhelm, Jubal Falk, Markus Wulfhart, Emil Valgeir, Valmir von Raukov, hell even Valten than Stirland's boring Elector Count.
  • Tennisgolfboll#5877Tennisgolfboll#5877 Registered Users Posts: 13,276
    edited July 2018

I'd rather have Kurt Helborg, Elspeth von Draken, Ludwig Schwarzhelm, Jubal Falk, Markus Wulfhart, Emil Valgeir, Valmir von Raukov, hell even Valten than Stirland's boring Elector Count.

How dare you question Ludenhof?

LUDENHOF!

(And he is Hochlands elector count not Stirlands)
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    Don't expect more than poorly made reskin.
  • duglandtoto#9722duglandtoto#9722 Registered Users Posts: 444
    edited July 2018
    No problem to update the infographic with your information lads!
    It's actually even better if I can get your requests as well and put it in the chart. The problem is... they actually don't plan to release any new content (except one race pack) by 2019 so I didn't want to overload the CA.r ... ;)

I agree for the Red Duke and Boris Todbringer. They are already available in battle and even if they cannot release more content due to "schedule issue" they could at least allow these two lords to be playable in mortal empire.

For Ludenhof.. I have selected him as one of the elector count that should spice things up in the ME campaign... and because it's Ludenhof... and not just a mere elector count :) but of course I don't mind if they add other counts as long as they grant empire factions some cool mechanics
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,096
    Love of most of the community*

Some folk just don't want to be pleased, and that's okay.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

• urbanmechurbanmech Registered Users Posts: 1,239

LUDENHOF!

Oh tiny embattled Hochland, even worse. Surrounded on all sides by Empire factions (people complain about Middenland, but by Sigmar's chest hair Hochland would be even more awkward). I'd go with Valmir instead for a northern Elector Count, at least he'll be a personally interesting Empire's hybrid LL with his Dragonbow-Runefang combo.
  • Arthas_Menethil#3421Arthas_Menethil#3421 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,350
    CA has taken your ideas for a Empire subfaction/LL and have chosen to completely ignore it to add a minor faction.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

edited July 2018

I agree for the Red Duke and Boris Todbringer. They are already available in battle

The thing is they could easily add them.
    The thing is they actually should add them.
    The thing is, for some unknown reason beyond our understanding, they just don't wanna do that.

To his credit, Ludenhof is a real badass during the End Times. But yeah, I'd rather have someone else...
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,687
    Posts deleted. Let's avoid making derogatory remarks about other members.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348
    Fossoway said:

Tayvar said:

Ducoq said:

But he has a special quote for Louen. Same goes for Louen responding to the Red Duke in diplomacy. The Red Duke is actually literally a locked Alberic.
  • DerpyRoxasDerpyRoxas Registered Users Posts: 3,348
    Fossoway said:

To his credit, Ludenhof is a real badass during the End Times. But yeah, I'd rather have someone else...
    Ludenhof is perhaps the only sane elector Count bar the Emperor himself that does not **** up stupidly his own people for selfish agendas (Insert Todbringer, Leitdorf, Hertwig, Feuerbach,Leibwitz and Gausser memes there). And this was even before the End Times.
    edited July 2018

LUDENHOF!

Oh tiny embattled Hochland, even worse. Surrounded on all sides by Empire factions (people complain about Middenland, but by Sigmar's chest hair Hochland would be even more awkward). I'd go with Valmir instead for a northern Elector Count, at least he'll be a personally interesting Empire's hybrid LL with his Dragonbow-Runefang combo.
    Valmir? sure, but Ludwig is likely to start in Reikland, so how is he a better option than Ludenhof? and Emil should start in Middenland, alongside Boris, lore-wise.
  • PilthoidPilthoid Registered Users Posts: 287
    Im not sure whats wrong with the Vampire Counts game mechanics. They seem to work well to me. Raise Dead FTW.

I think Greenskins got a decent boost with the new Wagh spell mechanic. A few more buffs to bring units up a bit, or give new abilities to some and I think they might be good. Of course I never turn down new units, so...

You should really add Wood Elves to the list, because they only have two Legendary Lords and their mechanics are all goofed up. And other things.
  • ardeathwingardeathwing Registered Users Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    The question is, how do we push this as an official proposal for content to CA.

Can anyone create a poll of how much money would we pay for this content? If we have an official estimate from enough ppl, they might finally take it seriously.
  • hurricane501hurricane501 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,834

The question is, how do we push this as an official proposal for content to CA.

Can anyone create a poll of how much money would we pay for this content? If we have an official estimate from enough ppl, they might finally take it seriously.

Lol ca dont care about anyones opinion on these forums even if they could make money.