Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressMajor Crashes, any help would be appreciated

ChessdevlChessdevl Posts: 5Registered Users
edited July 2018 in Crashes
I bought Warhammer 2 a few weeks ago. I was able to play my first head-to-head campaign with a friend without issue. I then tried my own Vortex campaign with Teclis. As I approached the later stages of the campaign, I started experiencing crashes, and could not even get into the final Vortex battle. After that the campaigns I have tried crash repeatedly every few turns. It will crash on the campaign map. It will crash in battles. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That hasn't helped. My drivers appear to be in order even though the initial start button to enter the game says they may be out of date. The last crash sent my computer into a blue screen of death spiral that I was fortunately able to get out of through multiple restarts. Unfortunately I haven't been getting any specific crash messages (other than Warhammer 2 has stopped working).

Here is my computer info (bought the computer a couple months ago, have had 0 problems with other games and work related stuff):

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70 GHz
RAM: 16GB
64 bit OS and processor
Windows 10
Post edited by CA_Nate on
Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file