First I'd just like to say that Rome II is now my favourite total war game to date. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see such an amazing level of support for such an old game. So thank you guys so much!
I'm really looking forward to the next dlc too and you guys knew exactly what we wanted with the ancestry update.
I'm really pleased with what we got but just in case there is a chance of further updates, I just have a new suggestions:
1) Seige escalation. We all Rome 2 was meant to release with it....
2) Some more seige maps. We've all been playing the same ones for the past 5 years!
3) A seige map editor that allows you to link it to a city in the campaign a la warhammer. If you did this you could pretty much ignore 2).
4) Armies without generals.
5) Province trading. I hate going to war with my allies to finish a province.
6) Adding a couple more unique units per faction in Wrath of Sparta
7) I know its not gonna happen but I just wanted to say... Campaign map editor.
8) 4 building slots for all minor settlements and 6 for all major ones.
Lastly just in case there are any plans for another campaign dlc after the 5th century BC Italy one (according to data mining) then I would love an Alexander /diadochi one. But I'm sure you've heard this before...
Thanks for your work! And thanks for listening! Rome 2 ain't far from perfect anymore!