Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A pointy-eared dilemma~

Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,335
edited August 2018 in General Discussion

Why you're so "neutral"? Why...Elf-cist~

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
- Gilead's Blood: 8/10
- Riders of the Dead: 9/10
- Empire in Chaos: 9/10
- Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
- Mark of Heresy: 7/10
- G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
- G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
- G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
- G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
- G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
- G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
- G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
- The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
- Drachenfels: 6.5/10
- Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
- Silver Nails: 9.5/10
Tagged:

Comments

• Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,255
    Some factions not starting with like a +20 positive relations is mind boggling. Tyrion and Teclis as well.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,667
    I would.

Relationship would go up +1000.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,681
    A bit of honest criticism: this meme feels less clever and a lot more arbitrary than your previous ones. :\
    ò_ó
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 7,011

I would.

+100 is probably sufficient.

Needs to be some downside. Maybe there's a dilemma afterwards on how to go about hushing it up. You can pay people off (requires gold), make backroom deals to ensure the nudes don't go public (requires influence), get the Handmaidens to silence anyone who might release them (has diplomatic consequences) or just not care (public order penalties).
  • BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,528
    alarielle is probly the hottest girl ingame now then morathi and fay enchantress.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 17,667
    Draxynnic said:

I would.

+100 is probably sufficient.

Needs to be some downside. Maybe there's a dilemma afterwards on how to go about hushing it up. You can pay people off (requires gold), make backroom deals to ensure the nudes don't go public (requires influence), get the Handmaidens to silence anyone who might release them (has diplomatic consequences) or just not care (public order penalties).
    That's the problem with that stuff, when you're scandal proof you don't need to worry about it. If nothing you say or do ever gets you in trouble no matter how awful and how against your own supporters core views then don't do backroom deals, to try and cover it up. Embrace it.

With this in mind were it to get out I'd simply send it to everyone. This would of course have the negative impact of rebellions popping up everywhere. All those partners angry at the disruption to their harmonious unions of course.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,255
    Brakier said:

alarielle is probly the hottest girl ingame now then morathi and fay enchantress.

Throgg at least flosses.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 3,107
    Tyrion would have to resign from his position due to a #metoo tweet by allarielle.
  • Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Registered Users Posts: 495
  • ZerglesZergles Member Registered Users Posts: 3,014

Tyrion would have to resign from his position due to a #metoo tweet by allarielle.

Then Tyrion, being Tyrion would Kevin Spacey his way into making things much worse.

"If I did it, i'm sorry. It was a long time ago and I don't remember. But if I did it, I'm sorry. Even though I didn't do it. But I am sorry. I don't remember if I did."
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 4,899

Some factions not starting with like a +20 positive relations is mind boggling. Tyrion and Teclis as well.

Bit more understandable with Tyrion and Teclis, since they've just had a massive row about Teclis galivanting off and thinking himself so cosmopolitan when Ulthuan has just been invaded.

"Oh, yeah, I knew your squire had snuffed it, and this was a thrall, giving you missions that put you in peril. Couldn't be arsed to say though."

Were I Tyrion I'd have taken the Moonstaff and shoved it up somewhere of Teclis' that neither moon nor sun thinks upon shining for that.
    "Ours is a world of fleeting glory. But it is glory, nonetheless."