Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cannot host multiplayer game

The_BerserkerThe_Berserker Registered Users Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Rome II Support
I used to be able to host multiplayer games just fine and then there was an update with the game and now every time i try to host a multiplayer game it kicks me from the server and says the host is using a dlc i don't have. but i am the host and no one is in my server. the second i host it just kicks me and says host is using dlc i don't have but before the update i was able to host multiplayer matches just fine. please help.
Post edited by The_Berserker on
Tagged:

Comments

• The_BerserkerThe_Berserker Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    I used to be able to host multiplayer games in total war rome 2 just fine and then there was an update with the game and now every time i try to host a multiplayer game it kicks me from the server and says the host is using a dlc i don't have. but i am the host and no one is in my server.the second i host it just kicks me and says host is using dlc i don't have but before the update i was able to host multiplayer matches just fine. please help.
    Post edited by The_Berserker on