Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Losing traits after reloading save or finishing a battle

With the 12 turns per year mod. it is easy for characters to live well over the campaign lifespan. Once the number of a character's traits reach certain point, these traits start to regress or disapear after reloading saves or ending a battle.

The chance of happening is competely random, and the effect can be devasting. I had a faction leader lost influence traits, turned out over half of his statemen gone red in loyalty, the next round? negetive traits just spam out from those statemen. It completely destroyed a campaign progress.

I started a new game with beta 2 version, the problem presists. Battles and generals progression is essential in this game, a bug that can takes away those ''achievements'' at any time just discouraging and honestly kill my itch to continue or re-start a campaign.

I also notice some bugs in the release version have been fixed and that vastly enhances the gameplay experience. great work, keep it up.

Comments

• Alfred_BrightonAlfred_Brighton Posts: 2Registered Users
    I have not done well in explaining the bugs I experienced.

Generals often gain new traits after a battle, but the some of the traits repetitive. One of the generals in my game already has 'Mighty War Chief' before the battle, after it, he gains new trait ' War Chief' which is a lower tier trait to previous one.

Sometimes other traits disappear to make place for the new traits. The general also lost 'Well-armoured'' after the battle, and maybe other traits that I have not noticed

This repeats many times in multiple campaigns of mine, I play Gwined for most of the time.

Let me know if you want me to send you save copies. Cheers