Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA - Please make it easier to match newly gain governor traits with their governed province

MarcerorMarceror Senior MemberPosts: 540Registered Users
The new trait interface looks nice, but it makes it much harder to check new traits of governors with their province. Pre patch I could simply look at the event queue, see a new trait, and click on the governed who gain that trait to be brought to his province. From there I could easily see whether that new negative public order was going to cause any immediate concerns.

Now I have to check what province they are governing, manually scan my lands to find it, and then make the check. The process is easily taking me 10x as long as it did before.

An easy compromise would be to make the governors clickable in the new screen, such that clicking their portrait brings you to their province.

Please, please, please adjust this somehow!! I religiously check this every turn, and it's become quite the chore.
This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.

Comments

• cabbottcabbott Junior Member Posts: 31Registered Users
    I believe there is a locator button in their character screen.
  • MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users
    edited August 2018
    cabbott said:

I believe there is a locator button in their character screen.

I don't see any such button. It's available in other screens, but I don't see it on the character screen. I've spent time looking/hoping to find it there....

The only buttons I see there are:
    1. Secure Loyalty
    2. Lower Influence
    3. Find Wife/Divorce
    4. Reset Skill Points
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.