Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hello CA - Please let us rename our characters

MarcerorMarceror Senior MemberPosts: 540Registered Users
When you have 4 Conchobars and 3 Mael Brassail's (sp?) in prominent leadership roles.... well it makes it even harder hard to know who's who. So please let us add our own names, so that these characters can be both more meaningful to players and easier to differentiate from others.
This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.

Comments

• AstraeusAstraeus Member BrittonisPosts: 362Registered Users
    +1. I asked months ago for a wider name pool and hoped it would be a quick fix, but no it's still really bad across many factions post-allegiance.

Scottish King Aed, with general Aed and governor Aed, facing off against Irish King Aed, makes it all very confusing and ToB feel cheap. I empathise @Marceror , especially with baby Aed now on the way! :astonished:
  • MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users
    Astraeus said:

Scottish King Aed, with general Aed and governor Aed, facing off against Irish King Aed, makes it all very confusing and ToB feel cheap. I empathise @Marceror , especially with baby Aed now on the way! :astonished:

ROTFLMAO!!
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.