Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Various Supplementary Units (Forge World, White Dwarf, Citadel Journal, etc.)

WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 2,206
Hi all, I'm curious about all the various supplementary units and oddball creations that have been produced for Warhammer over the decades. I know about most of FW I think, but also things such as the gnoblar army list, Goblin Hewer and Chimaerat for instance. Even ancient stuff like those original six snakemen models. If you have links to these things or even just names to drop, I'd be most appreciative if you left them here. I'd like to know of everything that was created for TT, official or otherwise, (and the canonicity of each of course). Thanks in advance!
Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.

Comments

• EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,124
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?741202-Warhammer-Information-Thread-Index-Updated-18-01-18

Check this out, the fullest list of potential units, each with a provided source.

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,915
    if you want Citadel Journals, some old army books (for example dark elves army book ed 4) and even White Dwarf go to scribd.com
    Some of the White Dwarfs, army books are blocked and you need to subscribe or subscribe for free trail, but others are free to read and you don't need to subscribe in any way.
    There are also several Citadel Journals most of them are free to read.

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• Mr_Finley7Mr_Finley7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,123
    Chimaerat! A Moulder list with that beauty is my dream dlc
  • NinjipplesNinjipples Registered Users Posts: 695
    The Skaven Rat tank! It was from a Skryre vs Pestilins scenario in an old White Dwarf magazine.

Here is the Skryre guy and also links to the scenario/tank rules:
    https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Klawmunkast

Heres the link to the Pestilins guy:
    https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Morbus_Sanguis

The Pestilins guy could also get 4 point plague slaves (special skaven slaves); they were the same as normal slaves but with T4 (also may possibly have had poisoned attacks or the ability to pay for poisoned attacks) cant find their rules though.
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 2,206
    Thanks for the links so far guys! Twcenter is unfortunately down right now though.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed

It's T. rex, not T-Rex, you filthy casuals.