Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Missing units: High elf white lion chariot/warriors of chaos chimerae (ItalianSpartacus)

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 3,838

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Tagged:

Comments

• PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 2,071
    Well I think we might see the chimera at some point with game 3 for deamons of chaos or Warriors of Chaos hard to say though etc but I think the HE rooster is complete by this point game wise.

• SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,315

Well I think we might see the chimera at some point with game 3 for deamons of chaos or Warriors of Chaos hard to say though etc but I think the HE rooster is complete by this point game wise.

hahahahahahaha. why do so many people have to make that exact mistake.
  • EnforestEnforest Registered Users Posts: 2,245

"HE roster based on 8 ED is complete, just missing two lord choices and two units from the army book"

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • CirdanCirdan Registered Users Posts: 806

The High Elves are actually missing 2 units, 2 heroes and 2 lord choices compared to the 8th edition, i can't see how anyone can consider that to be complete.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,315
    Enforest said:

"HE roster based on 8 ED is complete, just missing two lord choices and two units from the army book"
    Thanks.
  • misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 1,082
    I’m so disappointed in CA for leaving out the White Lion Charriots. It was the unit I was most looking forward to in the Lord Pack.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,168
    Pretty glad the lamecutter isn't included myself. The WLC rides that almost too ridiculous edge too.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name

• Michael4537Michael4537 Registered Users Posts: 2,377

Pretty glad the lamecutter isn't included myself. The WLC rides that almost too ridiculous edge too.

Would it be such a bad thing if they were included though?
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 29,168
    edited September 2018

Would it be such a bad thing if they were included though?
    The Chariot wouldn't be a big deal. The Lamecutter eh, depends.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"Under construction" - Becky, daughter of Guanyin.

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name

• Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 7,014

Oh look, it's people refusing content again. So smart.
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Registered Users Posts: 10,964
    The chimera is an interesting case, since its stats and general capabilities are comparable to a Chaos Dragon. It would probably be reasonable to put in an unridden Chaos Dragon as a substitute for the chimera.