Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Daelin4 My Hero!!!!

ztrain909ztrain909 BannedPosts: 35Banned Users
edited September 2010 in The Graveyard
I've been a bad boy!!! Daelin4( MR. ULTRA SENSITIVE) had to spank me on my behind and ban me. Why? Because he is a weak little boy. I foresee you(Daelin4) becoming someone in authority in your life(judge, politician, cop). Let me guess? You probably want to major in criminal justice, right? It's always the weakest people who become those with authority and power to oversee others. You were not born with any balls or courage so you seek to find a position in life that will give you strength over others.That's why you volunteered to be a moderator, right? Your the moderator, i thought you were supposed to be held to a higher standard? Yet you say such HURTFUL THINGS(LOL)about me by saying i act like a 12 year old.Can i give you notifications? Can i ban you? I think not. You've got the power my little weak friend, and i bet you love every minute of it. I even bet you think you taught me a lesson,huh? I think not! I know how to laugh, i know when someone is busting my chops, playfully. If i can dish it out, i can surely take it. It's actually more fun that way, but you wouldn't know what that is like anyway. Your probably the little kid that ran to the teacher right away whenever anyone picked on you, or you've probably ratted on every kid you've ever seen do something wrong! It's sad that you can't tell the difference between friendly funny banter and hurtful sayings(i know there are forum rules,unfortunately without moderator's who have good discernment). I thought LANNES last post was absolutely hilarious! Priceless. You probably banned him too? Lannes i love ya, it's nice to see someone who knows how to laugh.Lannes, you've got personality and a great sense of humor. Daelin4 doesn't, he's lost in his own "power trip" world. Remember this saying little weak boy(Daelin4)- "If you can't laugh, you can't live." Yes, im forty, and i'll probably live longer than you(if the 1 1/2 pack/day of Newports don't kill me first), because you have no concept of how to laugh. You've got alot to learn about life my little weak man! You will not learn it the right way though, unfortunately, you are part of the downward spiral of humanity and society as a whole.It's just the sad state of affairs we live in these days where the SLIGHTEST offense of words is so hurtful to people that they can't even deal with it. I like to live by "STICK'S AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES...." Goodbye Lannes, i wish you the best, your awesome! Warof1812 i hope we get our DLC! After this post, i'm sure a ban for life is in order. Thankfully, there is TWCenter.
Post edited by ztrain909 on

Comments

• GSCGSC Senior Member Posts: 1,687Registered Users
    edited September 2010
    If you know you'll be banned then why do you post this?
  • ztrain909ztrain909 Banned Posts: 35Banned Users
    edited September 2010
    GSC wrote: »
    If you know you'll be banned then why do you post this?

Because there are worse things in life than being banned from a forum, and the "kid" daelin4 must be able to discern between someone who is being extremely hurtful in their words or someone who just likes to have fun and bust chops.
  • GSCGSC Senior Member Posts: 1,687Registered Users
    edited September 2010
    Is he really a kid? How do you know this?
    edited September 2010

I don't mean kid as in 10 years old, but i know he's young no older than 20's, at my age, im old enough to be a 20 something yr old's father. Besides, when i call him a kid it's meant as "busting his chops."
  • darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
    edited September 2010
    ;)It is insulting to call you a kid.Thats ageism.You can sue for that kind of thing.
    VENI VIDI VICI :D
    edited September 2010
    darren jk wrote: »
    ;)It is insulting to call you a kid.Thats ageism.You can sue for that kind of thing.

LMAO! You know what's sad? In this day and age there are probably people who would actually do that.
  • darren jkdarren jk Senior Member Praying in the temple of shireknights cultPosts: 2,059Registered Users
    edited September 2010
    If this forum was democratic we could vote for who we wanted to be moderators and then they would have to bribe us to vote for them?Then we would reclaim the power lol.
    VENI VIDI VICI :D
  • daelin4daelin4 Senior Member Posts: 16,222Registered Users
    edited September 2010

If you're a generation younger than ztrain909, then you're a kid and worthy of mockery for your age.

Enjoy TWCenter ztrain909

Corrected action is the most sincere form of apology.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,633Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the laughs guys.

*goes trolling for pathetic moral support*

:cool:
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • ElyriothElyrioth Senior Member Posts: 696Registered Users
    edited September 2010
    The ztrain has left the station :p
    How can a post like that not be taken as anything other than a personal attack?
    Na Géanna Fiáine [The Wild Geese]

"What is best in life?"
    "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,059Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited September 2010
    The trouble is that probably 90%+ of communication is not about the words you use, it's about tone of voice, facial expression and general body language - and that's missing from a medium like this. You can **** off your friends at the pub as much as you like and they will know when your messing around and **** you off back, but it doesn't work when all you've got is the written word and a few blurry emoticons.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.