Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Its coming and I was right all along!

BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Posts: 383Registered Users
ALBION IS COMING AND I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED ME OR TOLD ME WE WILL NEVER SEE ALBIONBBECAUSE THEY'RE TOO INSIGNIFICANT CAN SUCK THEIR NON EXISTENT GHORGONS D***.

Comments

• Lord_KamionLord_Kamion Posts: 957Registered Users
    BRiiTASH2 said:

ALBION IS COMING AND I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED ME OR TOLD ME WE WILL NEVER SEE ALBIONBBECAUSE THEY'RE TOO INSIGNIFICANT CAN SUCK THEIR NON EXISTENT GHORGONS D***.

Why? Unless I have missed something massive I haven't seen any hint about Albion
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,460Registered Users

BRiiTASH2 said:

Why? Unless I have missed something massive I haven't seen any hint about Albion
    You haven't missed anything. Some people are claiming the random water and blood stains on the hint are continents and the X is Albion. Other people are convinced the date spells out Albion.

But yeah I'm sure Albion has a lot to do with all the salt hints.
  • steph74steph74 Junior Member Posts: 1,095Registered Users
    And the cooking!
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,247Registered Users
    Yeah I see no connection between the date post and any part of the ME, let alone the Vortex, map. Albion has little to no (to my knowledge) maritime presence and isn't connected to mercenaries - so no relevence to "salt". I really don't know how you could have got Albion from any of the hints so far - unless you are looking so hard for it you see what you want to.

Tbh I would be pretty dissapointed if it, somehow, is Albion - as far as I have seen there is very little to them even in the deepest parts of the lore so most of the army would have to be completely made up. Contrast this with DoW, which had an armybook (and is relevant to the hints), Vampire Coast which had a sort of army roster and is also relevant to the hints and Araby - which is not really that connected to the hints but has a Warmaster roster. To me there is little to recomend Albion over any of these factions and even less suggesting that it will be the next DLC.
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Posts: 3,042Registered Users
    lol is one of the faces on there literally just a placeholder number for a nonexistent character?
  • IokkoIokko Junior Member Posts: 390Registered Users
    Do you guys know that feeling when you're trying to sleep and then you think of something super cringy you did when you were young and it hurts so bad and you can't sleep anymore?

I feel like i've said this before OP, but this is the kind of post that will do that to you in a few years.
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • haynamshaynams Posts: 267Registered Users
    I hope it’s not Albion. There are enough feral, nature-type savage factions as it is. Another human faction ala Dogs of War would be great.

I’d like to see them as sort of a blend of high elves and empire - the quality of high elf troops with a martial prowess mechanic (these are battle tested mercs), expensive troops, but with low leadership (fight for money, when things go south, they get the hell out).

On the campaign map, would be cool if other factions could buy stacks from you on a Gold per turn basis (but if they declare war on you or you on them, stacks revert to your control).
  • Infinite_MawInfinite_Maw Posts: 1,468Registered Users
    Uummm. There really isn't prove of Albion, the map parchment does not really match with any Warhammer map. For example the north border of Bretonnia should be well explored and its coastal ridges understood but instead we get a blobish circle. Meanwhile the jagged area that could be the tip of Norsca does not match with any map of Norsca.
  • KronusXKronusX Posts: 1,361Registered Users
    I am more curious IF it was actually Albion what the 4 LLs would be.
  • BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Posts: 383Registered Users
    KronusX said:

I am more curious IF it was actually Albion what the 4 LLs would be.

No doubt it will be the first large Monstorous giant unit as a General, like Durthu but stronger in melee with no magic but a faster speed, maybe the ability to run even.
This discussion has been closed.