Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

"Estates low" is still incoherent

KetermulsKetermuls Posts: 11Registered Users
I get that the estates low modifier has something to do with the relative number of the kings estates versus everyone else, but the game refuses to tell me what that exact relationship is.

Comments

• MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users
    Yes, it is an odd way to characterize it. "Faction Leader Holds Too Many Estates" seems much closer to what this ought to be saying.
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.
  • KetermulsKetermuls Posts: 11Registered Users
    Well the biggest problem is that it doesn't tell you how many is too many!
  • MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users
    Ketermuls said:

It seems like that depends on how many your faction leader has relative to his subordinate leaders. For me, it's enough to know that I need to share them. I will give one away. And if I still have an issue, another. Until there are no associated loyalty problems.
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Posts: 2,591Registered Users
    Ketermuls said:

That doesn’t seem like an issue to me. Just keep granting estates until you see everyone’s loyalty shoot back up and then you are fine.
    ò_ó
  • InocybeInocybe Posts: 144Registered Users
    Warlocke said:

Ketermuls said:

Agreed.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,150Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited August 2018
    If it's still the same as it was before the betas, I think on normal the king can't hold more that two more than the next highest and the lowest can't be more than one below that. So 5:3:2 works but 6:3:1 doesn't and you'd need to give one to the lowest.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • KetermulsKetermuls Posts: 11Registered Users

If it's still the same as it was before the betas, I think on normal the king can't hold more that two more than the next highest and the lowest can't be more than one below that. So 5:3:2 works but 6:3:1 doesn't and you'd need to give one to the lowest.

How on earth did you figure that out?