Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Who would win in a boxing match between darth Vader and mannfred?

for_bretonniafor_bretonnia Posts: 1,616Registered Users
Darth Vader is wearing his suit, mannfred can wear armor if he likes, and they can use force powers or the winds of magic to aid them. No kicking, biting or anything like that tho

More importantly, who win in a game of chess? Force powers and magic also allowed here, although not in such a way that break the rules.

Comments

• baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    Mannfred, he will ally with him.

And then backstab lovely
  • PappyTronPappyTron Posts: 913Registered Users
    Mannfred would beat the living hell out of Darth Vader.
    "We’ve been playtesting the **** out of every one of the 35 factions on all the difficulty settings"
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Posts: 1,091Registered Users
    Vader, no doubt. You can read his comics to understand the power os his will. Specially when Tarkin "hunts" him, or when he kills Maul's clone. In chess too, since he can foresee the movements of Mannfred.

Vader is the chosen one of his franchise, the equivalent in warhammer would be Nagash, Sigmar or Archaon, not a mere villain like Mannfred.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Posts: 513Registered Users
    Mannfred would probably convince him he's his son.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 9,797Registered Users

Vader, no doubt. You can read his comics to understand the power os his will. Specially when Tarkin "hunts" him, or when he kills Maul's clone. In chess too, since he can foresee the movements of Mannfred.

Vader is the chosen one of his franchise, the equivalent in warhammer would be Nagash, Sigmar or Archaon, not a mere villain like Mannfred.

his comic... Canon... boring, lame, screw it.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 2,171Registered Users
    edited October 2018
    Hondlis said:

Mannfred would probably convince him he's his son.

hahahahaha lol. likes times a million

No but depends on the writer.
  • ihq47ihq47 Posts: 66Registered Users
    Is Mannfred allowed to resurrect the dead to fight Vader since that technically falls under using the winds of magic? If so, I have to give this a good thinking over.
  • LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Posts: 1,091Registered Users

his comic... Canon... boring, lame, screw it.
    Marvel's new ones? Boring?? I find your lack of amusement disturbing.
    "You stumble about in darkness. There is no light here, no mercy. Naggarond has claimed the souls of better heroes than you."
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 1,181Registered Users
    Darth Vader gets the edge in boxing for me. The Force is perfect for raining blows. Winds of magic are a bit less dynamic... but then again... Soul Blight? Doom and Darkness?

Mannfred should never win at chess. That requires common sense and foresight. End Times indicated Mannfred has neither.

Mind you End Times Mannfred vs. Hayden Christensen. Wow. What. A. Pair.
  • Lord_KamionLord_Kamion Posts: 957Registered Users
    Mannfred isn't actually allowed to succeed in GW lore...so would have to be Vader. Long as Manny didn't bring any sand
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Posts: 2,591Registered Users
    I’m going to say Mannfred simply because I haven’t enjoyed anything Star Wars since Jedi Outcast.
    ò_ó
  • Warlord_Lu_BuWarlord_Lu_Bu Posts: 1,975Registered Users
    Manfredd... old people have seen every trick in the book... experience beats bad ass voice acting.
    "I am the punishment of Tengri, if you had not sinned, he would not have sent me against you." - Chenghis Khan Temujin
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,574Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to Off Topic, Chat.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,402Registered Users
    Muhammed Ali.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,109Registered Users
    As a former competitive boxer and current boxing coach I've got Darth all day. The possibilities for cheating are endless.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.