Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ancient Total War ATW

HamilcarHamilcar MemberPosts: 32Registered Users
edited July 2011 in The Graveyard
I think we should go back to a roman period, but instead of Rome2TW, and have loads of silly XXX"2" TW, we should call it Ancient TW, from Spain to east coast of India. This would be a revamp of Rome, possible starting from 320 BC just after alexander or maybe even more. The intial game could likly have rome as a non playable faction tho and then the expanisions could be, rise of rome and fall of rome, though that could be sorted out. You could also have factions like Pathia better represented with a bigger map, also have full extent of Selucid Empire and bactria and Mauryan Empire.
Post edited by Hamilcar on

Comments

• Emir ElmudzahidEmir Elmudzahid Junior Member Posts: 28Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    yeah i like this idea
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,169Registered Users
    edited March 2011
    now that is a good idea, here here, i 2nd it
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • Aiken LugonnAiken Lugonn Senior Member Posts: 233Registered Users
    edited April 2011
    There are threads discussing this topic in the Off Topic sub forum.
  • Dionysius the MightyDionysius the Mighty Senior Member Posts: 3,194Registered Users
    edited July 2011
    Duplicate thread, closed.
    [PORTABLE-ID]dionysiusthemighty[/PORTABLE-ID]

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
This discussion has been closed.