Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCrash after battle (WARHAMMER 2 TOTAL WAR version 1.4.1)

VerySealishSealVerySealishSeal Posts: 1Registered Users
edited October 2018 in Crashes
Hello!
I often crash after manual battle for no reason. No errors after crashing. Totally vanilla game. Happens in such order : End Battle -> Loading screen -> desktop
I have all DLCs and I play as Hellebron
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,648Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Please update your post with the information asked for in the link below. It will help Support review your issues, Thanks.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/202015/read-this-before-posting#latest
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • davieboar2davieboar2 Posts: 14Registered Users
    This is the crash I get with 100% easy repro rate, uploaded all requested files but absolutely no action taken as of yet on the thread I created for it. I haven't been able to play as Har Ganeth since buying the Queen and Crone DLC.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file