Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Advantages of slaves for the Dark Elves

NielspeterdejongNielspeterdejong Registered Users Posts: 294
So I always thought that Slaves only increased income, at the expense of public order and future cliches in Dark Elf movies. But are there also other advantages to increasing your slave population?

Comments

• KrilralKrilral Member Registered Users Posts: 910
    Well you need slaves to perform rites, but other than that I don't think so. There's a tab in game which shows you the benefits of the slaves you have and as far as I can remember it just makes you more money.
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 972
    Hellebron needs them for death night.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 7,004
    A sense of satisfaction that those spawned Chaos armies that ransacked your settlements are now suffering from back breaking labor.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • ZerglesZergles Member Registered Users Posts: 3,014
    I have had it happen, where slaves end up better for public order, because you can afford not to tax certain places. That is not always true. But it doesn't hurt to check.
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,119
    Zergles said:

I have had it happen, where slaves end up better for public order, because you can afford not to tax certain places. That is not always true. But it doesn't hurt to check.

is it not so that if you untax a provincie you gain no income from it?
    and is untaxing stuff not disabled for DE?

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)