Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA, please add Gor-Rok as a LL for Itza! (Lizardmen)

13»

Comments

• ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,633
    brago90 said:

Itharus said:

Because being an on foot melee beast has worked out so well for Grimgor in TWWH....

Considering that Gor-Rok is a giant saurus would be one of the lords with more mass and defensive statistics of the game. And if anything has proved the game is that the size (along with considerable defensive statistics) in the lords on foot is what makes them work today.
    Grimgor should be like 15 feet tall. He's supposed to be ogre/troll sized.

How big is Gor'Rok supposed to be?
  • TWforumUN1989TWforumUN1989 Registered Users Posts: 221
    edited October 2019
    -
    Post edited by TWforumUN1989 on
  • endikuxendikux Registered Users Posts: 839
    I would love to see Gor-Rok start in Albion at the Forge of the Old Ones with a mission to fight Chaos. It would give the Lizardmen a direct front in the Old World and a different main enemy than skaven and dark elves. It would also open them up to directly confront the Demons of Chaos later.
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,890
    endikux said:

I would love to see Gor-Rok start in Albion at the Forge of the Old Ones with a mission to fight Chaos. It would give the Lizardmen a direct front in the Old World and a different main enemy than skaven and dark elves. It would also open them up to directly confront the Demons of Chaos later.

yeah, Gor-Rok or somebody else, I really, really hope the start position is NOT Lustria.

Tehenhauin needs to start in Lustria imo as part of his vs Skaven/Pestilins theme.

But 3 Lustrian start positions would personally feel pretty stale to me. I don't really care where or why they stick the FLC-lord. I just hope it's not Lustria.
    edited October 2019
    -
  • Wargol5Wargol5 Registered Users Posts: 1,406
    edited October 2018
    uriak said:

Kroak has only one (powerfull) spell, but he's no leader, more like a living warmachine.

More like...

UNLIVING warmachine :D

• ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 943
    Im still rly sry for all the hype in nakai or gor-rok but its still kroak
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,312
    Similar discussions merged.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,929
    I wonder if someone has brought this up by now:

Who is gonna be the hybrid roster-wise?
    There were always one by now. Arkhan, Alarielle, Saltspite and for this one?

Kroak? Gor-Rok? Tehenhauin? Nakai? The one for the Skaven?

edited October 2019
    -
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,929
    GN93 said:

Cortes31 said:

I wonder if someone has brought this up by now:

Who is gonna be the hybrid roster-wise?
    There were always one by now. Arkhan, Alarielle, Saltspite and for this one?

Kroak? Gor-Rok? Tehenhauin? Nakai? The one for the Skaven?

Tehenhauin will be hybrid i bet. He's a priest but can put in some work with his large dagger in melee too
    I am talking about the roster, not the personal role. Arkhan has units from Vampire Counts, Alarielle as units from Wood Elves and Saltspite has some human pirates amongs the undead.

Would be surprised to see that there would be nothing like this for the LP.
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,565
    We really need Itza !! Like, REALLY !!!!!!!! It's like Empire without Altdorf, Dwarfs without Karaz a Karak, Vampire Count without Drakenhoff, etc etc.

The Capital of Itza would be IMMENSELY COOL to play, for sure going to be one of my favorite capitals in the entire game.
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,565
    Canuovea said:

Tenenhuain for Itza.

Or somewhere. Not sure. But having him in Itza makes sense since he'd be facing both Skrolk and Ikit (if Ikit is coming) since Clan Skryre is up about above Teclis I think. After all, Tenenhuain should fight Skaven.

Though I do think that Gor-Rok would be a good choice for the FLC.

I agree, the prophet of Sotek needs to be starting in Itza. A REALLY cool lord, for a REALLY EPIC capital !

like you said, he is the nemesis of Clan pestilence and Lord Skrolk already have its spot there. ALSO ..... Lord Skrolk gets super powerful in ALL my campaigns, a good opponent there wouldn't hurt at all !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • HolySaintKnightHolySaintKnight Registered Users Posts: 4,448
    Yes add him ASAP! No need to happen tomorrow but not w8 40K years.
  • LennoxPoodleLennoxPoodle Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I guess Kroak is mor unique and iconic, so I would favor him over Gor-Rok anytime.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file