Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Still no point resets or delete veterans for DLC

Valkyria BloodlineValkyria Bloodline Senior MemberPosts: 215Registered Users
edited August 2015 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
I am coming back after a 2 years break and found that there is still no point resets for DLC. How can I continue supporting Total War when this simple feature as not been added?
Please add this feature, it has been a long time already.
Post edited by Valkyria Bloodline on

Comments

• KulesKules Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited August 2015
    I find this very dissapointing as well. Had to create new avatar because of bad fire cavalry's upgrades on my old one.
    But CA clearly doesn't care much about MP, especially of old games.
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    edited August 2015
    Can you please clarify by what you mean by DLC veteran resets? In detail, please.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • Falcon_BRFalcon_BR Junior Member Posts: 27Registered Users
    edited August 2015
    It is not hard to explain.
    DLC units, like fire cavalary, shimazu heavy gunner and ETC.
    You don't unlock then playing the multiplayer, you get then on a veteran slot in your army.
    You can't disband that unit to get a new veteran, once you spend points on it, it is doomed to stay that way forever!
    You can't disband to get a new one, you can't reset skill points, you can't even use a no veteran version of those units!
    I also created a new avatar because I did bad with my portuguese tercos upgrades.
    edited August 2015
    Ah. I believe that's the same with FOTS marines. Ta.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

• Falcon_BRFalcon_BR Junior Member Posts: 27Registered Users
    edited August 2015
    I think support is dead, the last changes to the game were done in 2012, it is impossible to get a patch for it in 2015 even if it is not working properly with windows 10.
    Remember me of Empire, the CA game that wasn't fixed and never will be.
    edited August 2015
    I'm sure that your life will not be severely affected because you can't remodify an already elite unit.

• MrYellowMrYellow Member Posts: 144Registered Users
    Not only for DLC, but for all units! Greatly missing!
    "Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"

¤ ANTI PRE-ORDER AND DAY 1 DLC MOVEMENT ¤